Canadian Construction Jobs is a dedicated construction job board that helps connect employers with construction professionals in Canada. The site is simple and easy-to-use but lacks the recruiting resources of other job boards such as social media integration, applicant tracking, and a resume database.
- The site is a dedicated construction job board in Canada.
- The site offers employers 30-day and 90-day job postings.
- It is very easy to post a job on the site.
- The site features a career blog for construction professionals.
- The site does not offer employers a free trial and free job posting options.
- Job posting packages are expensive compared to competitors.
- Job posts are not shared with other job boards or social media networks.
- The site is only available in English.
We were unable to find any reviews of Canadian Construction Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Canadian Construction Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Canadian Construction Jobs.
Posting a Job on Canadian Construction Jobs:
Navigate to the CCJ home page.
From the CCJ home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top menu bar.
Choose a pricing package.
Select one of the three pricing packages and then click on the "Listing Details" button on the right of the page.
Create your job post.
Create your account and job post by filling in the online form. Once complete, click "Preview" at the bottom of the page to review your job post.
Submit your job listing.
Click on the "Submit Listing" button on the right of the page. Enter your billing details and complete the payment. Your job post will appear on the CCJ job board.
Canadian Construction Jobs vs. Construction Canada:
While Construction Canada and Canadian Construction Jobs target the same local niche audience, they differ in that the former is an industry publication that features a job board, while the other is a dedicated job site. Construction Canada is more affordable but lacks useful recruitment tools such as applicant tracking and a resume database.
Canadian Construction Jobs vs. EngineerJobs.com:
CCJ is limited to Canada, while EngineerJobs.com serves both the U.S. and Canada. EngineeringJobs.com allows employers to post jobs for free, making it favorable for companies on a tight budget. Both CCJ and EngineeringJobs.com platforms are niche job boards, catering to the construction and engineering industries, respectively.
Canadian Construction Jobs vs. Indeed:
Unlike CCJ, employers can post job ads on Indeed for free or they can choose to sponsor their job post on a pay-per-click basis. CCJ is a niche job board, dedicated to the construction industry, whereas Indeed is a general job board, however, it does have a much larger audience than CCJ.
What is Canadian Construction Jobs?
What does it cost to post a job on Canadian Construction Jobs?
CCJ offers employers three different pricing packages starting from C$199.00 for a single job posting for 30 days.
How do I create an account on Canadian Construction Jobs?
- From the CCJ home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top menu bar.
- Choose a pricing package and click on "Listing Details."
- Create your account by filling in the online form.
- Confirm your account details via email.