It is free to post a job on AIBC Classifieds.
AIBC Classifieds give employers access to a niche audience of architectural professionals in British Columbia. The site offers a simple job listing service and allows job seekers to post their resumes. While it is free to use, the site does not feature additional hiring tools such as an employer dashboard or job post distribution.
- The job posting service is free.
- Employers can view job seeker resumes in the "SEEKING EMPLOYMENT" section.
- An image or logo can be included in job postings.
- Architectural competitions approved by the AIBC can be posted on the platform.
- The job posting process is simple.
- Job postings are limited to 500 words.
- There are no optional job post upgrades for increased exposure and visibility.
- The site does not offer an employer dashboard for managing job posts.
- After job posts are submitted, processing can take up to five business days.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AIBC Classifieds.
How to Post a Job on AIBC Classifieds:
Three easy steps for posting a job on AIBC Classifieds.
Posting a job on AIBC Classifieds.
Click on "SUBMIT A LISTING."
Go to the AIBC Classifieds website and click on "SUBMIT A LISTING" in the menu bar.
Create your job posting.
Complete the online form with information about your organization and the job vacancy.
Submit your job ad.
If you checked the box to include an image or logo, remember to email the image file to email@example.com.
It may take up to five days for your job ad to be posted on the site.
AIBC Classifieds vs. Ontario Association of Architects:
AIBC Classifieds and Ontario Association of Architects (OAA) both list employment opportunities for architectural talent, but while AIBC Classifieds caters to users in British Columbia, OAA caters to the market in Ontario. Both platforms offer a free posting service for eligible employers, but OAA charges nonmembers C$250.00 +HST per job post.
AIBC Classifieds vs. RAIC Job Board:
While AIBC Classifieds offers a free job posting service to eligible employers and does not allow job ads from ineligible ones, RAIC Job Board allows members to post jobs for free and charges nonmembers C$149.00 per job post. Unlike AIBC Classifieds, RAIC Job Board offers social media promotion.
AIBC Classifieds vs. Archinect Jobs:
While AIBC Classifieds is an architecture job board that caters specifically to the employment market in British Columbia, Archinect Jobs is a U.S.-based architecture job board with an international reach. Unlike AIBC Classifieds, Archinect does not offer a free job posting option, with pricing starting at US$95.00 per job post.