Standard Job Posting
Add-on: Highlighted Job
Add-on: Featured Job
Established in 1965, the IDSA is one of the oldest and largest industrial design associations. The platform features a range of resources for both employers and job seekers, including its job board, to help support careers in industrial design and similar related industries.
While the IDSA is a U.S.-based organization, it does cater to the Canadian job market. Local employers benefit from job post syndication to the IDSA Job Board's partner network and company profiles, but the platform does lack a resume database and users may receive better results from a Canada-specific job board.
- The IDSA Job Board is a niche job posting site dedicated to industrial design careers.
- Job posts are live on the site for 90 days.
- Job ads are emailed to a network of over 30,000 IDSA members.
- IDSA syndicates job posts to its network of design websites, including Coroflot and CreativePro.
- The platform offers company profiles and employer branding services to help attract candidates.
- Job posts are promoted on partners' social media channels.
- The IDSA Job Board features additional upgrades for increased job ad exposure.
- There is no free job posting option.
- IDSA Job Board lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the IDSA Job Board.
How to Post a Job on the IDSA Job Board:
Three easy steps for posting a job on the IDSA Job Board.
Posting a job on the IDSA Job Board.
Review your job post.
Once you've completed your job post, click on "Preview this posting" toward the bottom of the page to review your ad for accuracy.
Once you're happy with your post, click on "Continue" to proceed.
You can click on "Edit Job" to make any changes to your job post.
Complete the purchase and post your job.
Enter your contact and billing details to the online form. You can choose job post enhancements by clicking on "Select" next to the corresponding upgrades. Once complete, click on "Complete Purchase."
If you have a coupon code, you can apply it on this page.
Complete the payment to purchase your job post. Once the payment has been processed, your ad will be posted to the IDSA job board.
IDSA Job Board vs. Behance:
Behance is a more general creative job board that caters to careers in a range of design fields, whereas IDSA Job Board focuses on a more specific audience of industrial designers, which may make it a better option for targeted hiring. Behance offers a free job posting service, while IDSA Job Board only has paid posting plans.
IDSA Job Board vs. Dribbble:
Dribbble's job posting service is subscription-based, charging C$408.00 per month for a job board slot. In contrast, IDSA Job Board charges for individual job posts with pricing starting from US$295.00 per ad. Both platforms cater to the global job market, but Dribbble receives significantly more website traffic than IDSA Job Board.
IDSA Job Board vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian government's official job site. Job Bank is a general job board, whereas IDSA Job Board has a niche focus, although it does cater primarily to the U.S. job market. Unlike IDSA Job Board, Job Bank's job posting service is completely free, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget.