Standard Job Posting
Add-on: Highlighted Job
Add-on: Featured Job
Founded in 1965, the IDSA is one of the oldest and largest industrial design associations. The platform features a range of resources for both employers and job seekers, including its job board, to help support careers in industrial design and similar related industries.
While the IDSA is a U.S.-based organization, it does cater to the U.K. job market. Local employers benefit from job post syndication to the IDSA Job Board's partner network and company profiles, but the platform does lack a resume database and users may receive better results from a U.K.-specific job board.
- The IDSA Job Board is a niche job posting site dedicated to industrial design careers.
- Job posts are live on the site for 90 days.
- Job ads are emailed to a network of over 30,000 IDSA members.
- IDSA syndicates job posts to its network of design websites, including Coroflot and CreativePro.
- The platform offers company profiles and employer branding services to help attract candidates.
- Job posts are promoted on partners' social media channels.
- The IDSA Job Board features additional upgrades for increased job ad exposure.
- There is no free job posting option.
- IDSA Job Board lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There is no local U.K. phone support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the IDSA Job Board.
How to Post a Job on the IDSA Job Board:
Three easy steps for posting a job on the IDSA Job Board.
Posting a job on the IDSA Job Board.
Review your job post.
Once you've completed your job post, click on "Preview this posting" toward the bottom of the page to review your ad for accuracy.
Once you're happy with your post, click on "Continue" to proceed.
You can click on "Edit Job" to make any changes to your job post.
Complete the purchase and post your job.
Enter your contact and billing details to the online form. You can choose job post enhancements by clicking on "Select" next to the corresponding upgrades. Once complete, click on "Complete Purchase."
If you have a coupon code, you can apply it on this page.
Complete the payment to purchase your job post. Once the payment has been processed, your ad will be posted to the IDSA job board.
IDSA Job Board vs. Dezeen Jobs:
Dezeen Jobs is a leading design and architecture job board based in the U.K. While both platforms target a similar audience of design professionals, Dezeen Jobs features more local listings than IDSA Job Board and may be the better option for U.K. employers. Neither platform offers a CV database or a free job posting option.
IDSA Job Board vs. Design Week Jobs:
Design Week Jobs is a creative job board with listings from a range of industries. In contrast, IDSA Job Board is more specialized in the industrial design industry. IDSA Job Board has a smaller presence in the U.K., but Design Week Jobs is the costlier platform, charging £963.00 +VAT per post, compared to DSA Job Board's US$295.00 per post.
IDSA Job Board vs. Behance:
Behance has a much larger audience of creative professionals than IDSA Job Board; however, the specialized nature of the latter may make it a better option for employers looking to connect with qualified industrial designers. In addition, IDSA Job Board syndicates job ads to its social media channels and partner sites — features that Behance lacks.