Job Packages 3 Pack
Job Packages 5 Pack
Job Packages 10 Pack
Designer Search Subscription
Designer Search 30-Day Access
Feature Your Job
Highlight Your Job
Coroflot is one of the longest-running online design communities, with scores of designers from across the world using the platform to showcase their creative work. It is also a convenient portal for employers from the U.K. to reach out to and attract international designers.
Coroflot offers paid job postings and, at an additional cost, employers can use Coroflot's Designer Search tool to search for designers by skills, experience, and location. While the platform is great for U.K. employers to explore international design talent, there are certainly more affordable local job boards for creative professionals.
- Job posts are distributed to social media sites and popular international design portals like Ad Forum and Design Observer.
- Job postings are active for 90 days.
- Employers and designers can research design salaries in the U.K. by job title and city.
- Employers can search for designers, view their online portfolios, and contact them directly.
- It's free for designers to create design portfolios on the platform, allowing them to showcase their work.
- Unlike similar online marketplaces, Coroflot does not charge platform or transaction fees.
- Coroflot does not offer a free posting plan or a free trial.
- Customer support hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST from Monday to Friday, which is inconvenient for U.K.-based users.
- The platform does not have a country-specific site for the U.K.
- Pricing is only displayed in U.S. dollars.
- Some features, such as location, skills, and experience search filters, are only available with a subscription.
- Coroflot is expensive compared to other niche job sites like Design Jobs Board and If You Could Jobs.
There are only three reviews of Coroflot on Sitejabber, all of which are older than four years. One reviewer described the customer support as excellent.
How to Post a Job on Coroflot:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Coroflot.
Posting a Job on Coroflot.
Click on "Hire a Designer" on the Coroflot website.
Navigate to the Coroflot home page and click on "Hire a Designer" in the pop-up window.
Choose a posting option.
Choose from various pricing ranges to suit your budget.
Create your job posting.
Enter the job details and follow the prompts.
After clicking on "Continue," you will be asked to enter your billing information.
You can select to feature or highlight your job at ab extra cost.
Click on "Complete Purchase."
Your posting will be visible for 90 days unless you deactivate it before then.
Coroflot vs. Design Jobs Board:
Unlike Coroflot, Design Jobs Board is not an international platform and is specifically targeted at the creative industry in the U.K. Design Jobs Board does not feature designer profiles and portfolios like Coroflot, nor does it attract as much traffic. It is, however, much more affordable and worth using if you're looking to recruit locally.
Coroflot vs. If You Could Jobs:
If You Could Jobs is a U.K.-focused portal for the creative industry. Unlike Coroflot, it does not feature designers' portfolios. If You Could Jobs is great for local recruitment, but if you want to build an international workforce, Coroflot is the better choice.
Coroflot vs. Dribbble:
Coroflot and Dribbble both allow designers to create online portfolios to showcase their creative work. Both cater to a global audience and are similarly priced. However, Coroflot has been in existence much longer than Dribbble and attracts more website traffic.
What is Coroflot?
Coroflot is a global online marketplace for designers and creative professionals. U.K. employers can use the platform to post jobs and find international creative talent.
What does Coroflot charge for job postings?
Coroflot's pricing starts at US$295.00 for a single job post.
How can I edit a Coroflot job posting?
- Log in to your Coroflot account.
- Select the job you would like to make changes to.
- Click on "Edit" to make changes.
- Then, click on "Save."
How can I delete a Coroflot job posting?
Go to your Coroflot dashboard and select the active job you would like to delete. Click on "Deactivate."