Job Packages 3 Pack
Job Packages 5 Pack
Job Packages 10 Pack
Designer Search Subscription
Designer Search 30-Day Access
Feature Your Job
Highlight Your Job
Coroflot is one of the longest-running online design communities and offers Australian employers looking to recruit creative talent an international talent pool and a variety of paid hiring tools, including job posts and advanced search tools. Free features include a basic search function and an international salary guide.
Coroflot features creative portfolios from designers all over the world and lets creative professionals showcase their latest work on a dedicated projects page. For added reach, job posts are also distributed across Coroflot's employment network of popular design portals.
- Job postings are active for 90 days.
- Employers and designers can research design salaries in Australia by job title and city.
- Employers can search for designers, view their online portfolios, and contact them directly.
- It's free for designers to create design portfolios on the platform, allowing them to showcase their work.
- Job posts are distributed to social media sites and popular design portals, such as Ad Forum and Design Observer.
- The site does not charge platform or transaction fees like many other online marketplaces.
- Coroflot does not have a free posting option.
- The site does not feature a country-specific page for Australia or resources specific to the local market.
- Customer support hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST from Monday to Friday, which is inconvenient for Australian users.
- Pricing is only displayed in U.S. dollars.
- The site is expensive compared to local niche job boards, such as The Loop.
There are only three reviews of Coroflot on Sitejabber, all of which are older than four years. One reviewer described the customer support as excellent.
How to Post a Job on Coroflot:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Coroflot.
Posting a job on Coroflot.
Click on "Hire Designers."
Go to the Coroflot home page and click on "Hire Designers" toward the top-right of the page.
Choose a posting option.
Review the hiring plans available and click on "Select" beneath your chosen plan.
Create your job posting.
Enter the job details, description, location, and more. Then, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Select "Preview this posting" to see what it will look like when it goes live on the site.
Pay for your job posting.
Complete the online form with your contact, billing, and payment details. Then, click on "Complete Purchase" to make the payment and publish your job listing.
Coroflot vs. The Loop:
While The Loop does not cater to an international audience like Coroflot, it offers similar features, including a database of designer profiles and creative projects, and is far more affordable. It also attracts considerable volumes of traffic for a local niche board, making it an attractive option for Australian employers looking for local talent.
Coroflot vs. ArtsHub:
ArtsHub is another niche portal that caters specifically to the Australian market. Unlike Coroflot, which is a creative marketplace with the primary purpose of connecting employers with designers, ArtsHub is a news hub that features a job board. Coroflot, while a touch more expensive, offers access to a much larger and international talent pool.
Coroflot vs. Behance:
Behance and Coroflot are very similar in that they are both international online marketplaces for creative professionals. Both feature designers' online portfolios that employers can view free of charge. Unlike Coroflot, Behance currently offers free job postings, although their regular pricing starts at US$399.00 per month.
What does Coroflot cost?
Coroflot offers several pricing plans. A single job post costs US$295.00.
How can I edit a Coroflot job posting?
- Log in to your Coroflot account.
- Select the job you would like to edit.
- Click on "Edit."
- Then, save your changes.
How can I delete a Coroflot job posting?
From your Coroflot dashboard, select the job you would like to delete and click on "Deactivate."