Job Packages 3 Pack
Job Packages 5 Pack
Job Packages 10 Pack
Pro Search Subscription
Pro Search 30-Day Access
Feature Your Job
Highlight Your Job
While Coroflot is a U.S.-based creative platform and receives the largest volumes of traffic by country from the U.S., its reach is global. As one of the longest-running online design communities, Coroflot is well-known in the global creative community and attracts respectable volumes of traffic every month.
The platform allows designers to showcase their work and, with a Pro Search subscription, employers can search the complete database by experience, skills, and location. While job postings are rather expensive compared to Canada-focused creative job boards, the site lets employers access a large international talent pool.
- Job postings are active for 90 days.
- Employers and designers can research design salaries in Canada by job title and city.
- Employers can search for designers, view their online portfolios, and contact them directly.
- It's free for designers to create design portfolios on the platform, allowing them to showcase their work.
- Job posts are distributed across Coroflot's employment network, which includes social media platforms and popular international design portals like Ad Forum, Yanko Design, and Design Observer.
- The platform does not charge additional fees like many other online marketplaces.
- There are no free posting options.
- Coroflot does not have a country-specific site for Canada.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is only displayed in U.S. dollars.
- Location, skills, and experience search filters are only available with a subscription.
- The site is expensive compared to local niche job sites like FreshGigs.ca, and CreativeCity.
- Coroflot does not offer local customer support channels, and its U.S.-based phone support is only available from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
There are only three reviews of Coroflot on Sitejabber, all of which are older than four years. One reviewer described the customer support as excellent. The platform is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has not been given a rating.
How to Post a Job on Coroflot:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Coroflot.
Posting a job on Coroflot.
Click "Hire a Designer" on the Coroflot website.
Navigate to the Coroflot home page and click "Hire a Designer" in the pop-up window.
Choose a posting option.
Choose from various pricing ranges to suit your budget.
Create your job posting.
Enter the job details, description, location, and more.
After clicking "Continue," you will be asked to enter your billing information.
You can select to feature or highlight your job at ab extra cost.
Click "Complete Purchase."
Your posting will be visible for 90 days unless you deactivate it before then.
Coroflot vs. Graphic Designers of Canada:
Unlike Coroflot, which is an international design job board, Graphic Designers of Canada (GDC) is a local, member-based organization. Compared to Coroflot, GDC’s job board offers fewer features and lacks candidate search tools, but is more affordable. While Coroflot provides access to a global talent pool, GDC is suitable for local recruiting.
Coroflot vs. FreshGigs.ca:
While Coroflot is a marketplace for design professionals only, FreshGigs.ca, although Canada-specific and not international like Coroflot, caters to both tech and creative professionals. While FreshGigs.ca is more affordable and a great choice for recruiting local talent, Coroflot is better if you're looking to build an international workforce.
Coroflot vs. Dribbble:
Like Coroflot, Dribbble lets designers create online portfolios to showcase their creative work. While both cater to an international audience and are similarly priced, Coroflot has not only been in existence much longer than Dribbble, but also attracts far larger volumes of traffic.
What is Coroflot?
Coroflot is an online design marketplace and community platform that is also accessible to users from Canada. The site allows for job postings and features designers' online portfolios.
What does Coroflot cost?
Coroflot offers different pricing packages, starting from US$295.00 for a single job posting.
How can I edit a Coroflot job posting?
- Log in to your Coroflot account.
- Select the job you would like to make changes to.
- Click on "Edit."
- Make the changes.
- Click "Save."
How can I delete a Coroflot job posting?
From your Coroflot dashboard, select the active job you would like to delete and click "Deactivate."