Job Packages 3 Pack
Job Packages 5 Pack
Job Packages 10 Pack
Designer Search Subscription
Designer Search 30-Day Access
Feature Your Job
Highlight Your Job
While Coroflot is a U.S.-based creative platform and receives the largest volumes of traffic by country from the U.S., its reach is global. As one of the longest-running online design communities, Coroflot is well-known in the global creative community and attracts respectable volumes of traffic every month.
The platform allows designers to showcase their work and, with a Designer Search subscription, employers can search the complete database by experience, skills, and location. While job postings are rather expensive compared to Canada-focused creative job boards, the site gives employers access to a large international talent pool.
- Job postings are active for 90 days.
- Employers and designers can research design salaries in Canada by job title and city.
- Employers can search for designers, view their online portfolios, and contact them directly.
- It's free for designers to create design portfolios on the platform, allowing them to showcase their work.
- Job posts are shared to a range of other platforms, including social media sites and popular design portals like Ad Forum.
- The platform does not charge additional fees like many other online marketplaces.
- There are no free posting options.
- Coroflot does not have a country-specific site for Canada.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is only displayed in U.S. dollars.
- Location, skills, and experience search filters are only available with a subscription.
- The site is expensive compared to local niche job sites like FreshGigs.ca, and Creative City Job Board.
- Coroflot does not offer local customer support channels.
There are only three reviews of Coroflot on Sitejabber, all of which are older than four years. One reviewer described the customer support as excellent. The platform is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has not been given a rating.
How to Post a Job on Coroflot:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Coroflot.
Posting a job on Coroflot.
Click on "Hire Designers."
Go to the Coroflot home page and click on "Hire Designers" toward the top-right of the page.
Choose a posting option.
Review the hiring plans available and click on "Select" beneath your chosen plan.
Create your job posting.
Enter the job details, description, location, and more. Then, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Select "Preview this posting" to see what it will look like when it goes live on the site.
Pay for your job posting.
Complete the online form with your contact, billing, and payment details. Then, click on "Complete Purchase" to make the payment and publish your job listing.
Coroflot vs. Graphic Designers of Canada:
Unlike Coroflot, which is an international design job board, Graphic Designers of Canada (GDC) is a local, member-based organization. Compared to Coroflot, GDC’s job board offers fewer features and lacks candidate search tools, but is more affordable. While Coroflot provides access to a global talent pool, GDC is suitable for local recruiting.
Coroflot vs. FreshGigs.ca:
While Coroflot is a marketplace for design professionals only, FreshGigs.ca, although Canada-specific and not international like Coroflot, caters to both tech and creative professionals. While FreshGigs.ca is more affordable and a great choice for recruiting local talent, Coroflot is better if you're looking to build an international workforce.
Coroflot vs. Dribbble:
Like Coroflot, Dribbble lets designers create online portfolios to showcase their creative work. While both cater to an international audience and are similarly priced, Coroflot has not only been in existence much longer than Dribbble, but also attracts far larger volumes of traffic.