Single Standard Job Ad
Single Featured Job Ad
5 Standard Job Ads
10 Standard Job Ads
3 Featured Ads
5 Featured Job Ads
Tailored Job Ad Packages
Contact for quote.
Since 2008, Dezeen Jobs has been connecting architecture and design professionals with employers throughout the world. The platform features affordable job posting plans, company profiles, and social media promotion to help employers attract and recruit talented design professionals both locally and abroad.
Although the site caters to an international audience, it lacks a dedicated Canada filter for local job seekers. In addition, the website is not available in French, pricing is only available in pound sterling, and the company lacks a local contact number.
- Dezeen Jobs offers employers access to some 160,000 registered job seekers globally.
- The website receives over 90,000 visits each month.
- Job posts are included in the Dezeen Jobs Daily newsletter.
- Featured jobs remain at the top of the home page for one week.
- Employers enjoy a discount with the bulk job ad packages.
- The Featured Job option shares ads to the company's Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn channels.
- Employers can create company profiles to help attract talent.
- Job ad credits are valid for up to two years.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Dezeen Jobs does not share job posts with other job boards.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as the Ontario Association of Architects job board and AN Job Board.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- The platform lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- There is no local office or contact number.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Dezeen Jobs. The company boasts a 5 out of 5-star rating on its Facebook page.
How to Post a Job on Dezeen Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Dezeen Jobs.
Posting a Job on Dezeen Jobs.
Navigate to the Dezeen Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a job ad" toward the top-right of the page.
Select a job posting package.
Choose a job posting plan by clicking on the appropriate package.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy's details. Scroll down and enter your company information before clicking on "Review and submit" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help you structure your job post.
Your employer account will automatically be created with your email address and password.
You can also opt to complete your job post at a later stage by clicking on "Save as draft" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
On the next page, you'll see a preview of your job post as it will appear on the job board. Review the post for accuracy and click on "Yes, let me pay" to continue.
If you would like to edit your job post, simply click on "No, let me make changes" toward the bottom of the page.
Enter your billing details.
Complete the online form by filling in your billing details. Once complete, click on "Proceed to payment" toward the bottom of the page.
You can opt to cancel your post by clicking on "Cancel order."
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Purchase your job ad through PayPal. Once the payment has been processed, your job post will appear on the job board.
Dezeen Jobs vs. RAIC Job Board:
While Dezeen Jobs does cater to a Canadian audience, it has very few listings compared to RAIC Job Board, making the latter the better option for local recruiting. It is also the more affordable option, charging C$149.00 for a job listing, whereas Dezeen Jobs costs £150.00 per job post. In addition, RAIC members are able to post jobs for free.
Dezeen Jobs vs. CanU Jobs:
CanU Jobs is a Canadian organization and recruitment resource for city planners, urban designers, and architects. Job postings cost C$250.00 for nonmembers, making it the more costly option. Although CanU Jobs is a Canadian job board, there are very few job postings on the site and Dezeen Jobs offers employers access to a larger pool of global candidates.
Dezeen Jobs vs. Ontario Association of Architects Job Board:
The Ontario Association of Architects is a membership organization with a job board that caters to the Canadian architectural job market. The platform offers a free job posting service for members and is the better option for targeted local hiring, as Dezeen Jobs has very few Canadian vacancies listed on the website.
Jan 01, 2008
8 Orsman Rd., London N1 5QJ United Kingdom
What does it cost to post a job on Dezeen Jobs?
Dezeen Jobs' pricing ranges from £150.00 to £300.00 for a single job post. The platform also offers a range of bulk job posting packages.
How do I create an account on Dezeen Jobs?
- Go to the Dezeen Jobs home page.
- Click on "Create account" in the top-right menu.
- Enter your details and click on "Create account" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on Dezeen Jobs?
- Login to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Delete" beneath the post that you would like to remove.
- Confirm your decision by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.