Single Standard Job Ad
Single Featured Job Ad
5 Standard Job Ads
10 Standard Job Ads
3 Featured Ads
5 Featured Job Ads
Tailored Job Ad Packages
Contact for quote.
Established in 2008, Dezeen Jobs has been connecting architecture and design professionals with employers throughout the world. The platform features affordable job posting plans, company profiles, and social media promotion to help employers attract and recruit talented design professionals both locally and abroad.
The site features an Australian filter, allowing job seekers to find jobs in Sydney and Melbourne and easily connect with employers. However, the site receives very little website traffic from Australia and employers may find greater exposure through a local Australian job board.
- Dezeen Jobs offers employers access to some 160,000 registered job seekers globally.
- The website receives over 90,000 visits each month.
- Job posts are included in the Dezeen Jobs Daily newsletter.
- Featured jobs remain at the top of the home page for one week.
- Employers enjoy a discount with the bulk job ad packages.
- The Featured Job option shares ads to the company's Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn channels.
- Employers can create company profiles to help attract talent.
- Job ad credits are valid for up to two years.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Dezeen Jobs does not share job posts with other job boards.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as CO-architecture and AILA.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- The platform lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- There is no local office or contact number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Dezeen Jobs. The company boasts a 5-star rating on its Facebook page.
Dezeen Jobs vs. CO-architecture:
CO-architecture caters exclusively to the Australian architectural job market, whereas Dezeen Jobs is a global recruitment platform. While Dezeen Jobs may offer employers access to a larger pool of international candidates, CO-architecture receives more local website traffic and is the more affordable option.
Dezeen Jobs vs. Careersindesign:
Careersindesign the more budget-friendly job board, charging A$250.00 for a job post compared to Dezeen Jobs' price of £150.00. Both platforms offer social media promotion, but Careersindesign has more local vacancies than Dezeen Jobs, making it the better platform for local hiring. Neither platform provides a resume database.
Dezeen Jobs vs. AILA Career Center:
Unlike Dezeen Jobs, AILA Career Center offers employers unlimited access to their resume database. The platform is more affordable for members but costlier for nonmembers at A$330.00 per job post. The site features more job listings than Dezeen Jobs, which at the time of writing, only has three Australian vacancies, making it the better option for local hiring.