Single Standard Job Ad
Single Featured Job Ad
5 Standard Job Ads
5 Standard Job Ads
3 Featured Ads
5 Featured Job Ads
Tailored Job Ad Packages
Contact for quote.
Established in 2008, Dezeen Jobs has been connecting architecture and design professionals with employers throughout the world for nearly 15 years. The platform features affordable job posting plans, company profiles, and social media promotion to help employers attract and recruit talented design professionals both locally and abroad.
The job board features a good number of U.S.-based vacancies and job seekers can search for jobs by state, making it easy for employers to connect with local professionals. However, the platform only offers pricing in pound sterling and lacks a local contact number.
- Dezeen Jobs offers employers access to some 160,000 registered job seekers globally.
- The website receives over 90,000 visits each month.
- Job posts are included in the Dezeen Jobs Daily newsletter.
- Featured jobs remain at the top of the home page for one week.
- Employers enjoy a discount with the bulk job ad packages.
- The Featured Job option shares ads to the company's Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn channels.
- Employers can create company profiles to help attract talent.
- Job ad credits are valid for up to two years.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Dezeen Jobs does not share job posts with other job boards.
- The platform is less affordable than competitors, such as Archinect and AN Job Board.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- The platform lacks a resume database for employers to search through.
- There is no local office or contact number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Dezeen Jobs. The company boasts a 5 out of 5 star rating on its Facebook page based on the opinion of two people and also features a number of testimonials on its website from satisfied advertisers.
How to Post a Job on Dezeen Jobs:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Dezeen Jobs.
Posting a Job on Dezeen Jobs.
Navigate to the Dezeen Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a job ad" toward the top-right of the page.
Select a job posting package.
Choose a job posting plan by clicking on the appropriate package.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy's details. Scroll down and enter your company information before clicking on "Review and submit" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help you structure your job post.
Your employer account will automatically be created with your email address and password.
You can also opt to complete your job post at a later stage by clicking on "Save as draft" toward the bottom of the page.
Review your job post.
On the next page, you'll see a preview of your job post as it will appear on the job board. Review the post for accuracy and click on "Yes, let me pay" to continue.
If you would like to edit your job post, simply click on "No, let me make changes" toward the bottom of the page.
Enter your billing details.
Complete the online form by filling in your billing details. Once complete, click on "Proceed to payment" toward the bottom of the page.
You can opt to cancel your post by clicking on "Cancel order."
If you have a discount code, you can enter it on this page.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Purchase your job ad through PayPal. Once the payment has been processed, your job post will appear on the job board.
Dezeen Jobs vs. Archinect:
Both Archinect and Dezeen Jobs cater to an international audience of design and architecture employers and job seekers. Archinect receives more website traffic than Dezeen Jobs with some 40% coming from within the U.S., making it the better option for local employers. In addition, it is a less costly platform, offering employers greater value.
Dezeen Jobs vs. Archslate:
Archslate charges $299.00 for a basic job post, whereas Dezeen Jobs costs £150.00, making it the more budget-friendly option. While Archslate is a U.S.-based company, it receives less website traffic than Dezeen Jobs, which boasts an audience of some 160,000 registered job seekers, offering employers access to a larger pool of candidates.
Dezeen Jobs vs. AIA Career Center:
Like Dezeen Jobs, AIA Career Center offers featured job postings and company profiles. However, the platform also features a resume database, which Dezeen Jobs lacks. Both platforms are similarly priced; although Dezeen only offers pricing in pound sterling. Dezeen Jobs does feature more international jobs than AIA Career Center.
What is Dezeen Jobs?
Dezeen Jobs is a design and architecture job board where employers can post vacancies and connect with a specialized pool of design professionals from around the world.
What does it cost to post a job on Dezeen Jobs?
Dezeen Jobs' pricing ranges from £150.00 to £300.00 for a single job post. The platform also offers a range of bulk job posting packages.
How do I create an account on Dezeen Jobs?
- Go to the Dezeen Jobs home page.
- Click on "Create account" in the top-right menu.
- Enter your details and click on "Create account" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on Dezeen Jobs?
- Login to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, click on "Delete" beneath the post that you would like to remove.
- Confirm your decision by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.