AILA Career Center
From A$150.00 /post for members and A$330.00 /post for nonmembers.
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
The Australian Institute of Landscape Architects is a membership organization that focuses on sharing knowledge, influencing government policies, providing education, and maintaining high professional standards within Australia's landscape architecture profession.
Employers do not need to be a member of the organization in order to post jobs, although members do enjoy discounted rates. While the job board includes a full range of hiring tools, the majority of these features are only available on the Premium plan. The platform's nonmember posts are also costlier than that of several competitors, such as CO-architecture.
- AILA Career Center is a niche job board for Australian architects.
- Employers do not need to be a member of the organization in order to post a job.
- AILA members enjoy extensive discounts on job postings.
- Employers can create a detailed profile that includes logos, videos, and links to social media.
- Extended 60-day posts are available for hard-to-fill positions.
- Employers can manage and track applicants from the employer dashboard.
- The Premium plan includes additional visibility options and featured listings.
- There is no free trial or free job posting option.
- Extended listings, featured posts, and resume database access are only included in the Premium plan.
We were unable to find any online reviews of AILA Career Center.
AILA Career Center vs. CO-architecture:
Like AILA Career Center, CO-architecture is a dedicated Australian architecture job board. The platform charges upwards of A$180.00 +GST per job post, compared to AILA Career Center's starting price of A$150.00 per post for nonmembers and A$330.00 for members. Of the two, only CO-architecture includes social media promotion.
AILA Career Center vs. Careersindesign:
While AILA Career Center is a dedicated architecture job board, Careersindesign lists job opportunities in both the architecture and design professions. Where AILA Career Center charges members A$150.00 per member post and A$330.00 for nonmembers, Careersindesign's pricing starts at A$250.00 per post with similar hiring features.
AILA Career Center vs. Archinect Jobs:
Archinect Jobs is an international architecture job posting platform based in the U.S. Compared to AILA Career Center, it offers several more hiring features, including 90-day postings. Pricing starts at US$95.00 per post, while AILA Career Center charges upwards of A$150.00 per post for members and A$330.00 per post for nonmembers.