Design Matters National Job Board
From A$11.00 /mo.
✔ (For students only)
Phone and email.
Design Matters National offers a basic job board for members of the organization, which was created to promote the national importance of design. While the platform is missing primary features, such as job ad distribution and applicant tracking, its targeted hiring offers employers an appealing alternative for recruiting qualified professionals.
- There is a free membership plan available for students who meet the minimum requirements.
- Unlike the job posting features, advertised job listings are accessible to nonmembers.
- Employers can add links to their company websites and add imagery to the ads to boost credibility.
- The platform allows employers to create concise profiles, advertise their latest events, and join networking opportunities.
- The Design Matters National job board is a niche platform that offers targeted hiring, which could improve screening times.
- Reputable companies that have joined or partnered with Design Matters National include Timberzoo, James Hardie, and Kingspan.
- Job seekers who join the platform can upload their resumes to their profiles for employers to browse through.
- Members can access a variety of development opportunities, including educational seminars and mentorship programs.
- The job board lacks many standard features, such as social media sharing and job ad distribution.
- It's unclear whether the platform offers sponsored or bulk job postings.
- Only Individual or Full members of Design Matters National are allowed to post vacancies.
- There is no candidate matching or applicant tracking system available.
- The majority of the employer branding options are only available with the Full membership.
We were unable to find online reviews of the Design Matters National job board.
It's free for members of Design Matters National to post vacancies on the job board. Nonmembers who are interested in posting on the job board can contact Design Matters National to join.
Design Matters National Job Board vs. CO-architecture:
The Design Matters National job board is missing some features listed in CO-architecture's plans, including bulk discounts and social media sharing. With CO-architecture, prices start at A$180.00 +GST per post, and the job board is accessible to the public. In contrast, the Design Matters National job board is free, but it's membership only.
Design Matters National Job Board vs. Careersindesign:
Careersindesign is one of Australia's costlier job boards, with prices starting at A$250.00 per post. While the Design Matters National job board is free, it's a membership-only site and lacks features provided by Careersindesign, including job syndication. That said, only Design Matters National allows employers to view job seekers' resumes.
Design Matters National Job Board vs. AILA Career Center:
Both the Design Matters National job board and AILA Career Center are membership organizations that offer job boards. While Design Matters National does not charge its members for postings, AILA Career Center does charge its members, and prices start at A$150.00 per post. However, unlike its competitor, AILA Career Center allows nonmember pricing.