*Job posting packages can only be purchased through the uWorkin website.
Jobs in Construction is an Australian construction and trade job board that lets employers post job opportunities at no cost. They also have additional features such as CV searches and a platform communication tool, all designed to make the process of hiring construction staff easier.
The website is run and owned by uWorkin and covers the entire length and breadth of the country with its reach. They have nearly 12,000 job opportunities posted to their site and let employers create Job Beacons — QR-code posters that can be printed and displayed at their businesses.
- Jobs in Construction offers a CV database for employers to search through.
- The job board is partnered with and run by uWorkin, a well-known Australian job site.
- The platform allows employers to print a QR-code "Job Beacon" that they can display on-site at their business.
- Clients can log in to their employer account with their Facebook, Apple, or Google accounts.
- Job posts can stay on the job board indefinitely.
- The website supports messaging between employers and job applicants.
- There are no free posting options.
- Job posting packages must be purchased through uWorkin, so employers cannot post directly on Jobs in Construction.
- Jobs in Construction has limited additional features, such as social media advertising.
- Online support for employers using the platform is limited.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs in Construction.
Jobs in Construction vs. Roadtechs.com:
While both Roadtechs.com and Jobs in Construction cater to the construction and manufacturing industries, Roadtechs.com primarily targets the U.S. market, unlike Jobs in Construction, which targets the local market. Jobs in Construction's pricing starts from A$99.00 a month, whereas Roadtechs.com 's pricing starts at US$99.99 per post.
Jobs in Construction vs. CareerStructure:
Like Jobs in Construction, CareerStructure is a niche job board dedicated to job opportunities in construction. However, the international platform receives most of its traffic from the U.K., whereas Jobs in Construction is dedicated to Australia's job market, making it the better option for local hiring.
Jobs in Construction vs. Gumtree Jobs:
Gumtree Jobs is an online sales platform that also allows people to post items and working opportunities online. Gumtree Jobs offers free and paid job posting plans and is popular among Australians. However, certain types of specialized construction roles, such as management roles, might be better suited to a dedicated job board such as Jobs in Construction.