It is free to post a job on Jobs in Construction.
Jobs in Construction is an Australian construction and trade job board that lets employers post job opportunities at no cost. They also have additional features such as CV searches and a platform communication tool, all designed to make the process of hiring construction staff easier.
The website is run and owned by uWorkin and covers the entire length and breadth of the country with its reach. They have nearly 12,000 job opportunities posted to their site and lets employers create Job Beacons — QR-code posters that can be printed and displayed at their businesses.
- Employers can post jobs for free on Jobs in Construction.
- Jobs in Construction offers a CV database for employers to search through.
- The job board is partnered with and run by uWorkin, a well-known Australian job site.
- The platform allows employers to print a QR-code "Job Beacon" that they can display on-site at their business.
- Clients can log in to their employer account with their Facebook, Apple, or Google accounts.
- Job posts can stay on the job board indefinitely.
- The website supports messaging between employers and job applicants.
- Jobs in Construction has limited additional features, such as social media advertising.
- Online support for employers using the platform is limited.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs in Construction.
How to Post a Job on Jobs in Construction:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Jobs in Construction.
Posting a Job on Jobs in Construction.
Click on "Post A Free Job."
Navigate to the Jobs in Construction home page, click on "Employers" in the top menu, and select "Post a Free Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an account.
Select a social login option or click on "Register" to create an account.
Activate your account by clicking on the "Activate my account" button in the verification email sent to the email address you provided.
Fill in the job description form.
If you signed up with your Google, Apple, or Facebook account, you'll be redirected to the job posting page. Enter the details of your position in the online form provided. Once you're done, select "Save & Go to Preview."
If you signed up with your email address, you will first need to verify your account via email. After you've logged in, select "Post a Free Job" in the menu bar.
Review your job post.
After you've reviewed your job post, click on "Post this Job."
Select "Yes" to post your job.
A pop-up dialog with the question "Are you sure you want to post your job?" will appear. To post your listing, select "Yes."
After your listing has been approved, it will go live on the Jobs in Construction job board.
Jobs in Construction vs. Roadtechs.com:
While both Roadtechs.com and Jobs in Construction cater to the construction and manufacturing industries, Roadtechs.com primarily targets the U.S. market, unlike Jobs in Construction, which targets the local market. Jobs in Construction also allows for free job postings, whereas Roadtechs.com 's pricing starts at US$99.99 per post.
Jobs in Construction vs. CareerStructure:
Like Jobs in Construction, CareerStructure is a niche job board dedicated to job opportunities in construction. However, the international platform receives most of its traffic from the U.K., whereas Jobs in Construction is dedicated to Australia's job market, making it the better option for local hiring.
Jobs in Construction vs. Gumtree Jobs:
Gumtree Jobs is an online sales platform that also allows people to post items and working opportunities online. Gumtree Jobs offers free and paid job posting plans and is popular among Australians. However, certain types of specialized construction roles, such as management roles, might be better suited to a dedicated job board such as Jobs in Construction.
uWorkin Pty Ltd.
Jan 01, 2011
11/171 Fitzroy St., St Kilda, Melbourne, VIC 3182
What is Jobs in Construction?
Jobs in Construction is a construction job board run by uWorkin. They offer free job posting, networking, and CV searches for companies and employers looking to fill construction roles throughout Australia.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobs in Construction?
Jobs in Construction doesn't charge a fee to post job opportunities to their job board.
How do I create an account on Jobs in Construction?
- Go to the Jobs in Construction home page.
- Select "Sign in / Register."
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Click on the "Register" button.
How do I delete a job post on Jobs in Construction?
- Log in to your Jobs in Construction account.
- Select the menu icon in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select "My Posted Jobs."
- Then, under the "Approved" tab, look for the job you would like to delete.
- Under "Actions," select "Remove."