Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
3 Pack - Basic 60 Day Job Posting
3 Pack - Ultimate Recruitment Package
60 Day Job Posting + Manufacturing Job Board Network
Featured Employer Ad - Home Page - 60 days
30 Day Inner Banner Advertising
*Additional upgrades, such as social media promotion, are available at checkout.
ManufacturingJobs.com is a specialized manufacturing job board that connects Australian employers with both local and international candidates. The platform's key services include promoted listings, resume searches, social media exposure, and banner advertising.
While ManufacturingJobs.com is feature-rich, companies might find that other Australian-based job sites, such as Adzuna or Jobs in Construction, offer better access to local job seekers. The platform also does not list its pricing in Australian dollars, making it difficult to gauge the site's affordability.
- ManufacturingJobs.com aims to connect employers with local engineers, machine operators, and foremen, among others.
- Employers can search through the site's resume database for qualified candidates.
- The platform offers several different job posting plans to suit a range of budgets and hiring needs.
- Jobs can be shared to the Job Board Network's affiliated sites for increased exposure.
- The site advertises vacancies across the globe, including the U.S., Canada, and the U.K.
- The platform provides a variety of job post upgrades, such as social media promotion and featured listings.
- Employers can opt to have their listings stay live on the site for 30 or 60 days.
- ManufacturingJobs.com does not have a free job posting option.
- Employers are charged additional fees for job post upgrades.
- The platform does not list pricing in Australian dollars.
- Some job post upgrades are only available on U.S.-based listings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ManufacturingJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on ManufacturingJobs.com:
Six easy steps for posting on ManufacturingJobs.com.
Posting a Job on ManufacturingJobs.com.
Go to ManufacturingJobs.com.
On the home page, select "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and, depending on the package, click on "Get Started" or "Buy."
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and, once you're done, click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.
Once your account has been created, click on "Continue."
Create your job post.
Select your preferred job posting package again and scroll down the page. Complete the job posting form by filling out the job basics, description, requirements, job details, location, and contact information. Once done, click on "Continue."
You also have the option of previewing your job post by selecting "Preview."
Add upgrades to your job post.
Select any additional upgrades you'd like to make to your job post. Then, select "Add Upgrades."
Please note that some upgrades are only available on U.S.-based job posts.
To skip this step, click on "No Thanks" toward the bottom of the page.
Purchase your job post.
Review your order summary to ensure you've selected the correct package and/or upgrades. Then, scroll down and add your billing details to the online form. You can then choose to either "Pay by Credit Card," "Pay by Invoice," or "PayPal Checkout."
Once your payment has gone through, your job post will be scheduled to go live on the site.
ManufacturingJobs.com vs. Jobs in Construction:
Jobs in Construction is an Australian job board that advertises construction, manufacturing, and trade jobs. Although ManufacturingJobs.com serves the local market, it is a U.S.-based platform with a global presence. Both platforms offer resume searches, but Jobs in Construction features candidate messaging tools, which the former lacks.
ManufacturingJobs.com vs. EngineeringJobs.com.au:
EngineeringJobs.com.au is a local job board aimed at the engineering sector. While there is some audience overlap, ManufacturingJobs.com lists a wider range of jobs than the former, making it the better option for targeted hiring. ManufacturingJobs.com also offers access to a resume database, which EngineeringJobs.com.au lacks.
ManufacturingJobs.com vs. Adzuna:
Unlike ManufacturingJobs.com, Adzuna advertises vacancies in all industries. Both sites have a global reach, but Adzuna has a larger presence in Australia than ManufacturingJobs.com. Both platforms have different job posting packages on offer, but Adzuna offers smart matching technology and employer branding, which ManufacturingJobs.com lacks.
What is ManufacturingJobs.com?
ManufacturingJobs.com is a job board that helps employers find and attract qualified candidates in the Australian and global manufacturing sector, offering a range of hiring services, such as featured listings, social media promotion, resume searches, and targeted email alerts.
What does it cost to post a job on ManufacturingJobs.com?
ManufacturingJobs.com's pricing starts from US$329.00 for a basic job post. The platform offers multiple featured job posts and upgrades for increased exposure, as well as banner advertisements.
How do I create a ManufacturingJobs.com account?
- Navigate to ManufacturingJobs.com's home page and select "Post a Job."
- Select "Sign-in or Create Account" and click on "Employer" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account."
- Click on "Create My Account" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post from ManufacturingJobs.com account?
- Sign in to your account.
- On your dashboard, locate the job you'd like to remove and click on "delete."