Standard Job Listing
5 x Standard Job Listings
Featured Job Listing
Homepage Job Listing
Job of the Week
EngineeringJobs.com.au is a dedicated hiring platform for engineering professionals in Australia. The site offers several job posting plans as well as branding and publishing solutions. Employers also benefit from complimentary ad writing services should they need assistance with their job ad.
The platform claims to attract over 15,000 unique monthly visitors and that job ads typically generate five to seven applications. While the site is already competitively priced compared to competitors like EngineeringCareer, their money-back guarantee for job postings that do not meet expectations offers an additional sense of reassurance.
- The site targets a niche audience of engineering professionals in Australia, attracting more than 15,000 monthly page visits.
- The platform features a range of solutions for employers to choose from.
- EngineeringJobs.com.au offers a money-back guarantee for job postings.
- Employers get professional assistance with researching and writing their job ads at no additional cost.
- Job postings can be edited for up to 30 days.
- Employers can include a company logo and branding video with job postings.
- The platform integrates with most applicant tracking systems, allowing employers to automate job postings.
- There is no free trial or free plan.
- The platform does not feature a searchable resume database.
- The site does not feature live chat or list a phone number for customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of EngineeringJobs.com.au.
How to Post a Job on EngineeringJobs.com.au:
Four easy steps for posting a job on EngineeringJobs.com.au.
Posting a Job on EngineeringJobs.com.au.
Click on "Post Jobs."
Navigate to the EngineeringJobs.com.au home page and click on "Post Jobs" toward the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
Click on the blue "Register as an Advertiser" button and register with LinkedIn or by submitting your details using the online form.
Buy job posting credits.
Once you're logged in to your account, click on the "Credits" tab in the menu bar. Review the different plans, select a package, and complete the purchase.
Create and post your job ad.
From your account page, click on the blue "Post a Job" button toward the top-right side of the page and enter details about your vacancy. When you're done, select a posting type and click on "Post Job."
EngineeringJobs.com.au vs. EngineeringCareer:
EngineeringJobs.com.au and EngineeringCareer are both Australian hiring platforms that target a niche audience of engineers. While both sites offer additional resources for job seekers, EngineeringJobs.com.au offers a wider range of hiring solutions for employers and has a lower starting price than EngineeringCareer.
EngineeringJobs.com.au vs. EngineerJobs.com:
Unlike EngineeringJobs.com.au, EngineerJobs.com is an international career site with dedicated pages for users in the U.S., U.K., and Australia. As an Indeed partner, EngineerJobs.com also offers free job postings, which is something EngineeringJobs.com.au does not offer.
EngineeringJobs.com.au vs. SEEK:
SEEK, a leading general job site in Australia, offers employers a larger audience than EngineeringJobs.com.au, which may result in a greater number of applications. EngineeringJobs.com.au, on the other hand, delivers a highly targeted audience of engineering professionals, which may result in fewer applications from unsuitable candidates.
What is EngineeringJobs.com.au?
What does it cost to post a job on EngineeringJobs.com.au?
EngineeringJobs.com.au's pricing starts at A$165.00 +GST per post.
How do I create an account on EngineeringJobs.com.au?
- Navigate to the EngineeringJobs.com.au home page.
- Click on "Post Jobs" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the blue "Register as an Advertiser" button.
- Register with LinkedIn or by entering your details and clicking on "Register."
How do I delete a job post on EngineeringJobs.com.au?
- Log in to your employer account.
- Select the "Jobs" tab from your account menu.
- Delete your job post.