Premium Job & 1/4 Page in The Chemical Engineer Magazine
Bespoke Recruitment Services
Contact for quote.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a niche job board provided by the IChemE, an institution committed to the advancement of the global chemical engineering community. With 10% of the institution's members based in Australia, local employers are sure to reach a host of qualified local and international candidates via The Chemical Engineer Jobs portal.
While The Chemical Engineer Jobs is considerably more expensive than local alternatives, such as EngineeringJobs.com.au and EngineeringCareer, it offers a highly defined target audience of qualified chemical engineering professionals. It also allows recruiters and employers to place job adverts in the international magazine, The Chemical Engineer.
- Job postings are live for four weeks.
- Featured listings are highlighted at the top of their selected specialism on the job board.
- Employers' job posts are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly job alerts.
- Employers and recruiters have a choice of three job posting plans and can place a quarter-page advert in The Chemical Engineer magazine.
- The platform offers a highly targeted audience of qualified professionals in the chemical and process engineering sector.
- The platform offers a global reach.
- The platform does not have a free job posting option or free trial.
- The site's pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- The job board is more expensive than the local niche job boards EngineeringJobs.com.au and EngineeringCareer.
- While the IChemE has offices in Australia, The Chemical Engineer Jobs portal only lists a U.K.-based phone support number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Chemical Engineer Jobs at this time.
How to Post a Job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Posting a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Click "Post a job."
You'll find this button on the top menu of The Chemical Engineer Jobs' home page.
Select your preferred listing.
Choose between the three job posting options available, and click "Buy."
Create an employer profile.
Fill in the employer registration form by adding your email address, company name, and location. Once you're done, click "Register."
Click "Place Order."
Select your payment method, and add a discount code if applicable. When you're ready, click "Place Order."
Once your payment is processed, you'll be able to create your job post.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineeringJobs.com.au:
Both The Chemical Engineer Jobs and EngineeringJobs.com.au are niche job boards for engineering professionals. While EngineeringJobs.com.au is not as specialized as The Chemical Engineer Jobs and does not offer international reach, it is more affordable and offers a greater variety of talent sourcing solutions.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineeringCareer:
EngineeringCareer is more affordable than The Chemical Engineer Jobs but is limited to the local market. The advantage of using The Chemical Engineer Jobs is the highly defined audience of qualified professionals the platform attracts from across the world.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. Engineers Australia:
Unlike The Chemical Engineer Jobs, Engineers Australia's job board requires users to create an account to access the job portal. While The Chemical Engineer Jobs targets a specific niche within the engineering community, Engineers Australia's job board caters to the general engineering community in Australia.
What is The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a job board that connects employers with qualified chemical engineers in Australia and across the world.
What does it cost to post a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
The Chemical Engineer Jobs' pricing starts at £550.00 for a standard listing.
How do I create an account on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
- Navigate to The Chemical Engineer Jobs' home page.
- Click "SIGN UP."
- Select the employer account type.
- Fill in the online form.
- Click "Register" to create an employer profile.
What is the Institution of Chemical Engineers?
The Institution of Chemical Engineers is a global charitable organization that supports the development of chemical engineering professionals. It is the parent company of The Chemical Engineer Jobs career portal.
How do I delete a post on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
On your dashboard, click "Job Postings" and select "Delete" next to the job post you'd like to remove.