The Chemical Engineer Jobs
From £575.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a niche job board hosted by the IChemE, an institution committed to the advancement of the global chemical engineering community. With 10% of the institution's members based in Australia, local employers are sure to reach a host of qualified local and international candidates via The Chemical Engineer Jobs portal.
While The Chemical Engineer Jobs are considerably costlier than local alternatives, such as EngineeringJobs.com.au, it offers a highly defined target audience of qualified chemical engineering professionals. It also allows recruiters and employers to place job adverts in the international magazine, The Chemical Engineer.
- The platform caters specifically to professionals in the chemical and process engineering sector.
- The job board offers three job posting packages, one of which includes a quarter-page magazine advert.
- Featured listings are highlighted at the top of their selected specialism on the job board.
- Vacancies are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly job alerts.
- Employers and recruiters have a choice of three job posting plans and can place a quarter-page magazine advert.
- The Chemical Engineer Jobs offers a global reach and allows for international postings.
- The platform does not have a free job posting option or free trial.
- The Chemical Engineer Jobs' pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- The job board is costlier than some local rival platforms.
- While the IChemE has offices in Australia, The Chemical Engineer Jobs portal only lists a U.K.-based phone support number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Premium Job & 1/4 Page in The Chemical Engineer Magazine
Bespoke Recruitment Services
Contact for quote.
*Non-U.K. companies may be exempt from applicable taxes.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineeringJobs.com.au:
The Chemical Engineer Jobs and EngineeringJobs.com.au are both niche job boards for engineering professionals. While EngineeringJobs.com.au is not as specialized as The Chemical Engineer Jobs and does not offer a global reach, it is the more affordable choice, charging A$165.00 +GST per post.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineeringCareer:
At A$210.00 +GST per post, EngineeringCareer is more affordable than The Chemical Engineer Jobs, which charges £575.00 +VAT per post. However, the former site is limited to the local job market. The advantage of using The Chemical Engineer Jobs is the highly defined audience of international professionals.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's leading job sites and advertises a range of general roles, including engineering roles. While The Chemical Engineer Jobs offers more targeted hiring solutions, SEEK receives much more local traffic and might be the better option for employers in search of Australian engineering professionals.
What does it cost to post a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
The Chemical Engineer Jobs' pricing starts at £575.00 +VAT for a standard listing.
What is the Institution of Chemical Engineers?
The Institution of Chemical Engineers is a global charitable organization that supports the development of chemical engineering professionals. It is the parent company of The Chemical Engineer Jobs career portal.
How do I delete a post on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
On your dashboard, click on "Job Postings" and select "Delete" next to the job post you'd like to remove.