The Chemical Engineer Jobs
From £575.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a niche job board that caters specifically to professionals in the field of chemical and process engineering around the world. While more expensive than general engineering job boards, the portal offers access to a highly defined audience in a specialized field of engineering.
Job seekers can search for opportunities by keyword and location, upload their resumes to the platform for added convenience, and set up job alerts. The platform offers U.S. employers a great way to reach a global talent pool of highly qualified candidates and is used by leading American companies, including ExxonMobil, Eastman, and Pfizer.
- Employers can post vacancies in the biochemical, nuclear energy, design, plastics, and manufacturing sectors.
- The job board offers three job posting packages, one of which includes a quarter-page magazine advert.
- Featured listings are highlighted at the top of their selected specialism on the job board.
- The Chemical Engineer Jobs is easy to navigate and use.
- The portal offers global access to a highly defined audience of job seekers.
- Employers' job posts are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly job alerts.
- The platform does not have a free job posting option.
- The site's pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- The Chemical Engineer Jobs lacks access to a resume database.
- There is no U.S.-based phone support offered, only a U.K.-based contact number.
- The job board is costlier than several local competitors, such as EngineeringJobs.net.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Premium Job & 1/4 Page in The Chemical Engineer Magazine
Bespoke Recruitment Services
Contact for quote.
*Non-U.K. companies may be exempt from applicable taxes.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineeringJobs.net:
Unlike The Chemical Engineer Jobs, EngineeringJobs.net advertises roles in a range of engineering specialties. While not free, EngineeringJobs.net is still more affordable than The Chemical Engineer Jobs, charging $199.00 per post. The site is also primarily aimed at the U.S. market, affording employers better local hiring solutions.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. NSPE Career Center:
Similar to The Chemical Engineer Jobs, NSPE Career Center is a career portal operated by a professional industry body for engineers. While The Chemical Engineer Jobs targets a particular engineering specialization, NSPE lists a wide variety of engineering roles. Of the two, NSPE is the more affordable choice, charging $495.00 for a nonmember post.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the most widely used job boards in the world, offering free and sponsored job posting plans. In contrast, The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a U.K.-based job board that charges £575.00 +VAT per standard post. Albeit costlier, the latter provides a more targeted solution for sourcing and hiring professionals in this specialized industry.