Premium Job & 1/4 Page in The Chemical Engineer Magazine
Bespoke Recruitment Services
Contact for quote.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a niche job board that caters specifically to professionals in the field of chemical and process engineering around the world. While more expensive than general engineering job boards, the portal offers access to a highly defined audience in a specialized field of engineering.
Job seekers can search for opportunities by keyword and location, upload their resumes to the platform for added convenience, and set up job alerts. The platform offers U.S. employers a great way to reach a global talent pool of highly qualified candidates and is used by leading American companies, including ExxonMobil, Eastman, and Pfizer.
- Employers can post vacancies in the biochemical, nuclear energy, design, plastics, and manufacturing sectors.
- Job posts are live for four weeks.
- Employers have a choice of three job posting packages, one of which includes a quarter-page magazine advert.
- Featured listings are highlighted at the top of their selected specialism on the job board.
- The platform is easy to navigate and use.
- The portal offers global reach to a highly defined audience of job seekers.
- Employers' job posts are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly job alerts.
- The platform does not have a free job posting option.
- The site's pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- There is no U.S.-based phone support offered, only a U.K.-based contact number.
- The job board is more expensive than most competitors, including EngineeringJobs.net.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
How to Post a Job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Posting a Job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Click on "Post a job."
You'll find this button on the top menu of The Chemical Engineer Jobs' home page.
Select your preferred listing.
Choose between the three job posting options available, and click on "Buy."
Create an employer profile.
Fill out the employer registration form with your email address, company name, and location. Once you're done, click on "Register."
Click on "Place Order."
Select your payment method, and add a discount code if applicable. When you're ready, click on "Place Order."
Once your payment is processed, you'll be able to create your job post.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineeringJobs.net:
Unlike The Chemical Engineer Jobs, EngineeringJobs.net advertises vacancies from a range of engineering specialties. Both sites offer 60-day job postings. While not free, EngineeringJobs.net is still more affordable than The Chemical Engineer Jobs and is primarily aimed at the U.S. market, affording employers better local hiring solutions.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE):
Similar to The Chemical Engineer Jobs, the National Society of Professional Engineers is a career portal operated by a professional industry body for engineers. While The Chemical Engineer Jobs targets a particular engineering specialization, offering a highly defined audience, it does not feature a resume database.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineerJobs.com:
Like The Chemical Engineer Jobs, EngineerJobs.com is an international niche job board for engineers. However, while EngineerJobs.com features jobs across all engineering disciplines, The Chemical Engineer Jobs targets only the chemical and process engineering sector. While the former site is cheaper, the latter offers a highly defined audience.
What is The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a job board that connects employers with qualified chemical engineers across the globe.
What does it cost to post a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
The Chemical Engineer Jobs' pricing starts at £575.00 for a standard listing.
How do I create an account on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
- Navigate to The Chemical Engineer Jobs' home page.
- Click on "SIGN UP."
- Select the employer account type.
- Fill in the online form.
- Click on "Register" to create an employer profile.
What is the Institution of Chemical Engineers?
The Institution of Chemical Engineers is a global charitable organization that supports the development of chemical engineering professionals. It is the parent company of The Chemical Engineer Jobs career portal.
How do I delete a post on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
On your dashboard, click on "Job Postings" and select "Delete" next to the job post you'd like to remove.