The Chemical Engineer Jobs
From £575.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs is a niche job board that caters specifically to professionals in the field of chemical and process engineering around the world. While more expensive than general engineering job boards, the portal offers access to a highly defined audience in a specialized field of engineering.
Job seekers can search for opportunities by keyword and location, upload their resumes to the platform for added convenience, and set up job alerts. The platform offers U.S. employers a great way to reach a global talent pool of highly qualified candidates and is used by leading American companies, including ExxonMobil, Eastman, and Pfizer.
- Employers can post vacancies in the biochemical, nuclear energy, design, plastics, and manufacturing sectors.
- The job board offers three job posting packages, one of which includes a quarter-page magazine advert.
- Featured listings are highlighted at the top of their selected specialism on the job board.
- The Chemical Engineer Jobs is easy to navigate and use.
- The portal offers global access to a highly defined audience of job seekers.
- Employers' job posts are sent to candidates via daily, weekly, or monthly job alerts.
- The platform does not have a free job posting option.
- The site's pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- The Chemical Engineer Jobs lacks access to a resume database.
- There is no U.S.-based phone support offered, only a U.K.-based contact number.
- The job board is costlier than several local competitors, such as EngineeringJobs.net.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Chemical Engineer Jobs.
Premium Job & 1/4 Page in The Chemical Engineer Magazine
Bespoke Recruitment Services
Contact for quote.
*Non-U.K. companies may be exempt from applicable taxes.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineeringJobs.net:
Unlike The Chemical Engineer Jobs, EngineeringJobs.net advertises roles in a range of engineering specialties. While not free, EngineeringJobs.net is still more affordable than The Chemical Engineer Jobs, charging $199.00 per post. The site is also primarily aimed at the U.S. market, affording employers better local hiring solutions.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE):
Similar to The Chemical Engineer Jobs, the NSPE is a career portal operated by a professional industry body for engineers. While The Chemical Engineer Jobs targets a particular engineering specialization, NSPE lists a wide variety of engineering roles. Of the two, NSPE is the more affordable choice, charging $495.00 for a nonmember post.
The Chemical Engineer Jobs vs. EngineerJobs.com:
The Chemical Engineer Jobs and EngineerJobs.com are both niche job boards with a global reach. However, while EngineerJobs.com features jobs across all engineering disciplines, The Chemical Engineer Jobs primarily targets the chemical engineering sector. While the former site is more affordable, the latter gives employers access to a more defined audience.
What does it cost to post a job on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
The Chemical Engineer Jobs' pricing starts at £575.00 +VAT for a standard listing.
What is the Institution of Chemical Engineers?
The Institution of Chemical Engineers is a global charitable organization that supports the development of chemical engineering professionals. It is the parent company of The Chemical Engineer Jobs career portal.
How do I delete a post on The Chemical Engineer Jobs?
On your dashboard, click on "Job Postings" and select "Delete" next to the job post you'd like to remove.