45 Day Job Posting
$399.00 /job post.
Job Flash Package
$499.00 /job post.
Premium Job Flash Package
$699.00 /job post.
Ultimate Recruitment Package
$899.00 /job post.
45 Day Job Posting Plus CEP Print Ad
$849.00 /job post.
5 Pack of 45 Day Job Postings
5 Pack of Premium Job Flash Emails and Postings
Single Resume Purchase
CareerEngineer is a job board that offers employers access to a bespoke pool of chemical engineering professionals and features a variety of job posting packages and upgrades that assist the recruitment process. Although CareerEngineer's pricing is more expensive than competitors, their career resource and recruitment services are comprehensive.
Established in 1908, the AIChE has over 100 years of experience in supporting the chemical engineering industry and currently has over 60,000 members in over 110 countries.
- A niche job board dedicated to supporting careers in the chemical engineering industry.
- Job posts are live for 45 days.
- Jobs are distributed to over 44,000 chemical engineers via targeted emails with the premium packages.
- The platform offers employers a variety of job posting packages as well as additional upgrades.
- The site features a resume database for employers to browse.
- Their "TalentBoost Upgrade" feature distributes job ads to over 1,000 national, niche, and local job boards.
- Job postings are shared through Twitter and LinkedIn with the "Social Upgrade."
- The platform offers a variety of payment methods.
- There are no free job posting options.
- Job posting packages are more expensive than competitors like EngineeringJobs.net.
We were unable to find any online reviews for CareerEngineer at this time.
How to Post a Job on CareerEngineer:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareerEngineer.
Posting a Job in CareerEngineer.
Navigate to the CareerEngineer home page.
From the CareerEngineer home page, go to the "Employers" tab in the top menu and click "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
Create your job post.
Follow these six easy steps to build your job ad:
Select the type of job posting package.
Add your company name and logo, and fill in some basics about the job such as the title, industry, and job function.
Add your job description and requirements. You can use our job description template to help you structure your ad.
Fill in some job details such as the duration of the contract, travel requirements, desired education and experience, and a salary range.
Finally, add the job location and contact information.
You can review your job post by clicking "PREVIEW" toward the bottom of the page.
Once your happy with your job ad, click "CONTINUE."
Add optional upgrades for your job post.
The optional upgrades will increase the exposure of your job posting. Select the packages that you would like to purchase by ticking the box to the left of each package. Then, click "Add Upgrades" or "No Thanks" to continue.
Review your order, complete the payment, and post your job ad.
Ensure that your order summary is accurate. Enter your chosen payment details and complete your purchase. Your job post will be processed and appear on the CareerEngineer job board.
You can pay by credit card, check, or through PayPal.
CareerEngineer vs. EngineeringJobs.net:
EngineeringJobs.net is cheaper than CareerEngineer and job posts stay live for 60 days compared to 45 days for CareerEngineer. EngineeringJobs.net is a more general engineering job board and job posting packages are limited. CareerEngineer offers more comprehensive recruitment services and job post exposure.
CareerEngineer vs. iHireEngineering:
Both iHireEngineering and CareerEngineer feature a resume database of and various job posting packages. CareerEngineer is more bespoke and focuses on the chemical engineering industry specifically, while iHireEngineering is a general job board for engineers. CareerEngineer is more expensive but offers better exposure for employers.
What is CareerEngineer?
What does it cost to post a job on CareerEngineer?
CareerEngineer's pricing starts from $399.00 per job posting. The platform also offers a variety of optional upgrade packages to increase the exposure of your job ad.
How do I create an account on CareerEngineer?
- Go to the CareerEngineer home page.
- Click on "Employer" under the "Sign-in or Create Account" tab in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in the online form with your personal and company details.
- Click "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
How do I delete a job post on CareerEngineer?
- Log in to your account.
- From your employer dashboard, click "delete" next to the job post that you would like to remove.
- Confirm the deletion.
What are some alternatives to CareerEngineer?
What does AIChE stand for?
AIChE stands for the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
How do you become a member of AIChE?
- Go to the AICheE home page.
- Click on "Become a Member" under the "Membership" tab in the top menu bar.
- Scroll down and select a membership option toward the bottom of the page.
- Then, click "Become a Member."
- Fill in the online forms, clicking "Continue" after each step.
- Complete the payment and submit your membership application.