iHireEngineering is an engineering industry-focused job posting site with a network of over 245,000 engineering candidates.
1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
5 Job Slots
Request a quote
Completely free trial, no card required.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
How to Post a Job on iHireEngineering:
- Go to your iHireEngineering dashboard.
- Click “Post Job”.
- Fill in Job Details.
- Select a job category.
- Review and finalize.
iHireEngineering Key Information:
Frederick, Maryland, US
David J MacFadyen
1 (877) 433-8860
41 E All Saints Street, Frederick, MD 21701
How can I edit a iHireEngineering job posting?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on “Manage Jobs”..
- Click on “Manage” next to the job you want to edit.
- Click on “Edit Job”.
- Edit your title, description, summary, and display settings.
- Click “Save Changes” when you’re finished.
How can I delete a iHireEngineering job posting?
- Log into your account.
- Click on “Manage Jobs”.
- Click on the job you want to delete.
- Click on "Archive" to deactivate your posting.
How do I create a iHireEngineering account?
- Scroll over “Employers” at the top of the page and click “Register”.
- Give your name and work email.
- Fill in details including Zip Code, Phone Number, and Password.
- Click "Continue".
What are some iHireEngineering alternatives?
- Google for Jobs.
- Engineer Nexus.
What kind of freelance jobs can you post on iHireEngineering?
You can post engineering-related jobs on iHireEngineering.
How do I find the best applicants on iHireEngineering?
If you want to attract the best candidates you should pay more attention to how you write your job ad. Here are a few tips for attracting the best applicants:
- Keep your sentences short and punchy.
- Write to your audience.
- Be mindful of keywords.
- Keep your writing crisp and clear.
- Tell them exactly what you need from them.
- Tell them exactly what is in it for them.
There are no iHireEngineering reviews available at this time.