Standard Job Posting
Premium Job Posting
Premium Job Posting + Marketing Campaign
Additional/Custom Recruitment Services*
Contact for quote.
*Energy Jobline also offers a range of additional products and services, including customer job posting packages, banner advertising, and screening services, among others. For more information, interested users should contact the company through the online form, by phone on 020 3929 5868, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Energy Jobline is the self-proclaimed largest and fastest-growing global energy and engineering job board and career hub. The platform has a very large audience of over 4 million energy professionals in over 190 countries and boasts over 350,000 energy jobs advertised through their platform daily.
U.S. job seekers can easily search through jobs listed in the country by location and job type. Employers have access to the platform's extensive recruitment features, including an extensive resume database, applicant tracking system, and company branding services.
- Energy Jobline is a niche job posting site for the energy industries in over 190 countries.
- The job board lists over 200,000 vacancies in the U.S.
- The platform has a reach of over 4 million energy professionals worldwide.
- The site offers tailored job posting packages to suit specific recruitment needs.
- The platform features a built-in applicant tracking system to manage candidates.
- The site features a global resume database of energy professionals.
- "Premium" job posts are shared to the company's Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors like ZipRecruiter and RigZone.
- Energy Jobline offers no free job posting option.
- The platform does not share job posts with other job boards.
- Pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- The company is based in the U.K. and has no local customer support in the U.S.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Energy Jobline.
How to Post a Job on Energy Jobline:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Energy Jobline.
Posting a Job on Energy Jobline.
Navigate to the Energy Jobline home page.
From the home page, click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "Register."
Create your recruiter account.
Register your recruiter account by filling out the online form with your details. Once complete, click on "Create new recruiter account" toward the bottom of the page.
A confirmation email will be sent to you. Follow the link to activate your account.
Click on "Save" to confirm your account details.
Select a job posting package.
From your dashboard, click on "Products" in the top menu bar. Scroll down and select a job posting option by clicking on "Post a job" beneath the corresponding package. Next, select the format of your job post by clicking on "Continue" beneath your preferred option.
You can choose between creating your job post through Energy Jobline, adding a link to your website, or uploading a PDF.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with the details of your vacancy. Once complete, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Preview your job post.
Review your job post for inaccuracies. You can edit the post by selecting "Go back" toward the bottom of the page. Once complete, click on "Continue."
Complete the payment and post your job.
You can choose to make your job a featured post by checking the corresponding box. Then click on "Continue." Finally, review your order and enter your payment details. Once complete, click on "Post Job" toward the bottom of the page.
Once the payment is complete, your job ad will be processed and posted to the Energy Jobline board.
Energy Jobline vs. RigZone:
Rigzone is a U.S.-based company that serves the international energy job market, like Energy Jobline. RigZone is far more expensive than Energy Jobline, charging $550.00 for a single job post compared to Energy Jobline's price of £125.00. Energy Jobline also has the advantage in that it shares job posts to its extensive social media following.
Energy Jobline vs. OilJobFinder:
OilJobFinder focuses more specifically on oil and gas jobs, whereas Energy Jobline caters to the full spectrum of energy sectors across the world. OilJobFinder requires a membership to post jobs and does not disclose its pricing online, whereas anyone can create an account and post jobs with Energy Jobline from £125.00.
Energy Jobline vs. OilProfessionals.com:
Like Energy Jobline, OilProfessionals.com caters to the global energy job market. However, the platform is specific to oil job opportunities and lacks the full spectrum of sectors that Energy Jobline offers. OilProfessionals.com has very few job posts on their site compared to Energy Jobline, which lists over 200,000 vacancies in the U.S. alone.
What is Energy Jobline?
What does it cost to post a job on Energy Jobline?
Energy Jobline's pricing starts from £125.00 for a standard job post. The platform also offers a range of additional products and services, including a resume database, banner advertisements, and email marketing campaigns. The website only offers pricing in pounds sterling.
How do I create an account on Energy Jobline?
- Navigate to the Energy Jobline home page.
- Click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner.
- Select "Register."
- Enter your details and click on "Create new recruiter account."
- Activate your account by following the email link.
How do I delete a job post on Energy Jobline?
- Log in to your account.
- Select "Dashboard" from the top menu bar.
- Click on "Manage Jobs" under "QUICK LINKS" on the right of the page.
- Select "delete" next to the job post that you would like to remove.