Resume database access
Social media promotion
OilJobFinder gives employers in the oil and gas industry unparalleled access to talent in construction, offshore rigging, petroleum engineering, geoscience, project management, and more. Thanks to the platform's free job posting service, users can advertise vacancies, search resumes, and create robust employer profiles with ease.
- OilJobFinder gives employers access to a niche pool of oil and gas professionals at various career levels.
- The platform offers a free job posting service.
- Several well-known companies, such as BP, Chevron, and Gibsons, have used the job board to find and hire talent.
- Users can create comprehensive employer profiles to aid brand awareness.
- Companies can advertise full-time, part-time, and contract positions throughout the U.S. and abroad.
- Listings are shared to the platform's Facebook and Twitter pages for increased visibility.
- Employers can search the job board's extensive resume database for suitable candidates.
- Vacancies are sent to job seekers via email alerts.
- There are more than 19,000 vacancies listed on the site, indicating popularity with oil and gas employers.
- Around 50% of the job board's website traffic comes from the U.S., making it a good option for local hiring.
- The platform does not offer featured listings, candidate matching, or applicant tracking tools.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Companies are expected to wait up to three business days for their employer accounts to be approved.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of OilJobFinder, the platform has an A+ rating on Better Business Bureau.
OilJobFinder offers a free job posting service.
How to Post a Job on OilJobFinder:
Three easy steps for posting a job on OilJobFinder.
Posting a job on OilJobFinder.
Go to OilJobFinder's home page.
From the home page, click on "Are you an Employer? Post Jobs for Free" in the top-right corner.
Register as an employer.
Fill out the online registration form with your details and click on "Submit."
It can take up to three business days for your account to be approved.
Create and post your listing.
Once your account has been activated, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy to the job board.
OilJobFinder vs. Worldwide Oil & Gas:
Like OilJobFinder, Worldwide Oil & Gas features employer branding and social media promotion. Of the two, OilJobFinder is the more affordable option, offering a free job posting service, while Worldwide Oil & Gas charges £100.00 for a single listing. OilJobFinder also offers resume searches, which Worldwide Oil & Gas lacks.
OilJobFinder vs. Rigzone:
OilJobFinder and Rigzone both cater to the oil and gas sector and offer resume searches. While OilJobFinder is a free job posting service, Rigzone's pricing starts from $550.00 per job post, making the former a budget-friendly choice. However, only Rigzone offers candidate management tools.
OilJobFinder vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises a variety of general jobs. In comparison, OilJobFinder caters exclusively to the oil and gas sector, giving employers access to a more niche talent pool. Both platforms offer a free job posting plan and resume searches, but only Indeed features candidate screening tools.
What is OilJobFinder?
OilJobFinder is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire professionals in the global oil and gas industry.
What does it cost to post a job on OilJobFinder?
OilJobFinder is a free job posting service.
How do I create an account on OilJobFinder?
- Navigate to OilJobFinder's home page and click on "Are you an Employer? Post Jobs for Free" in the top-right corner.
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "Submit."