Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
ConstructionJobForce offers targeted job posting services through its parent company, Nexxt. Vacancies are automatically shared on Nexxt's targeted, affiliated sites for maximum visibility. ConstructionJobForce is a great option for employers in search of qualified supervisors, operators, and technicians.
- ConstructionJobForce connects employers with construction professionals throughout the U.S.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can set up alerts for candidates who match their listing's criteria.
- The platform boasts an extensive resume database.
- Employers can view usage activity and reports.
- The site provides a link to Employment Metrix, a helpful recruitment blog.
- Employers cannot post vacancies directly on ConstructionJobForce and must go through Nexxt.
- Listings aren't shared on the platform's social media pages.
- The platform does not have a free job posting plan.
- Employers cannot select which affiliated sites their vacancy is shared to.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ConstructionJobForce. However, its parent company Nexxt is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has an A rating.
How to Post a Job on ConstructionJobForce:
Four easy steps for posting a job on ConstructionJobForce.
Posting a Job on ConstructionJobForce.
Go to the ConstrucionJobForce website.
Navigate to ConstructionJobForce's home page and click on "Hiring?" in the top right-hand corner. This will take you to the Nexxt hiring page.
Start the job posting process.
Click on "POST A JOB" toward the middle of the screen.
Choose a job posting plan.
Select your subscription plan and click on "Buy Now."
Create an account.
Enter your email address and password to create a Nexxt Hiring account.
Once you've completed your payment, follow the prompts to create a new job posting and fill out the form with your job details.
ConstructionJobForce vs. ConstructionJobs:
Similar to ConstructionJobForce, ConstructionJobs is a niche job posting site where employers can post their construction vacancies. ConstructionJobForce is more affordable, charging $51.00 less than ConstructionJobs for a single listing. Both platforms offer paid resume searches, but only ConstructionJobForce features job distribution.
ConstructionJobForce vs. iHireConstruction:
iHireConstruction, part of the iHire network, primarily caters to the construction and skilled trade industry. In comparison, ConstructionJobForce exclusively lists construction vacancies. iHireConstruction offers similar features to ConstructionJobForce, with the added bonus of automated job postings and virtual outplacement services.
ConstructionJobForce vs. Roadtechs.com:
Roadtechs.com is a general job posting site that features several niche job boards, including one for construction. As with ConstructionJobForce, employers can advertise their companies on the site to draw more attention to their vacancies. The sites are similarly priced, but ConstructionJobForce might be better for targeted hiring.
What is ConstructionJobForce?
ConstructionJobForce is a job board for construction workers, supervisors, operators, technicians, and more. The site is powered by Nexxt.
What does it cost to post a job on ConstructionJobForce?
A single job slot on ConstructionJobForce costs $199.00 per month.
How do I create an account on ConstructionJobForce?
- Navigate to ConstructionJobForce's home page.
- Click on "Hiring?" in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on "POST A JOB."
- Select your subscription plan and click on "Buy Now."
- Enter your email address and password to create a Nexxt Hiring account.
How do I delete a job post on ConstructionJobForce?
- Sign in to your Nexxt account.
- On your dashboard, click on "View Jobs."
- Select the job post you want to delete.
- Click on the deactivate icon to the left of your selected job post.