ConstructionJobForce offers targeted job posting through the parent company, Nexxt. Employers must sign up to Nexxt in order to post their job vacancies, which will automatically be shared on targeted, affiliated sites based on keywords. Through Nexxt, employers have access to easy candidate filtering, alerts, reporting, and applicant tracking.
Nexxt's pricing is higher than most of their competitors and they do not offer a free plan or trial period. However, employers can make use of Nexxt's resources and training center for helpful tips and advice on the hiring process.
- Easy job posting.
- Applicant tracking.
- A candidate search form allows for easy filtering of qualified candidates.
- Employers can set up alerts for candidates who match their criteria.
- Employers can view usage activity and reports.
- ConstructionJobForce provides a link to Employment Metrix, a helpful recruitment blog.
- Employers cannot post job vacancies directly on ConstructionJobForce but must go through Nexxt.
- No social media sharing.
- Employers cannot select which sites to post on; Nexxt automatically shares job postings to affiliated sites based on keywords.
- Pricing is higher than some of Nexxt's competitors.
No customer reviews for ConstructionJobForce can be found at this time. Nexxt, Inc., on the other hand, is accredited with the Better Business Bureau and has an A rating.
How to Post a Job on ConstructionJobForce:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ConstructionJobForce.
Posting a Job on ConstructionJobForce.
Go to constructionjobforce.com
Navigate to the ConstructionJobForce home page.
Go to the "Hiring" page.
Click on "Hiring?" in the top right-hand corner. This will take you to the Nexxt hiring page.
Click on "Post Jobs Now."
The "Post Jobs Now" button is in the top-right corner of the screen.
Choose a plan.
Select your subscription plan and click on "Buy Now."
Create an account.
Enter your email address and password to create a Nexxt Hiring account.
Once you've completed your payment, follow the prompts to create a new posting and fill out the form with your job details.
ConstructionJobForce vs. ConstructionJobs:
Similar to ConstructionJobForce, ConstructionJobs is a targeted job posting site where employers can post their construction vacancies. Their pricing can be more affordable than ConstructionJobForce, if you are planning on posting over 20 vacancies. For a single job posting, however, ConstructionJobForce is more affordable.
ConstructionJobForce vs. iHireConstruction:
iHireConstruction, part of the iHire network, focuses on job postings targeted at construction and skilled trades. ConstructionJobForce, on the other hand, only focuses on construction job vacancies. iHireConstruction offers similar features to ConstructionJobForce, with the added bonus of automated job postings and virtual outplacement services.
ConstructionJobForce vs. Roadtechs.com:
Roadtechs.com is a general job posting site that features several targeted job boards, including one for construction. As with ConstructionJobForce, employers can advertise their companies on the site to draw more attention to their vacancies. Roadtechs.com is a more affordable option and allows registered recruiters to easily post their vacancies.
What is ConstructionJobForce?
ConstructionJobForce is a job board for construction workers, supervisors, operators, technicians, and more that is powered by Nexxt. Employers can post their vacancies on the site, advertise their company or business, and read helpful hiring tips on the Employment Metrix blog.
What does it cost to post a job on ConstructionJobForce?
ConstructionJobForce is powered by Nexxt and uses their pricing plans. A single job slot on Nexxt Apply will cost $199.00 per month. Five job slots on Nexxt Apply or a link to a career site, which is needed to post to ConstructionJobForce, will cost $299.00 per month. Ten job slots on Nexxt Apply or a link to a career site will cost $499.00 per month. For employers who need more than 10 job slots, the FlexxPlan offers one price based on how many job slots are needed.
How do I create an account on ConstructionJobForce?
- Navigate to https://www.constructionjobforce.com/.
- Click on "Hiring?" in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on "Post Jobs Now."
- Select your subscription plan and click on "Buy Now."
- Enter your email address and password to create a Nexxt Hiring account.
How do I delete a job post on ConstructionJobForce?
- Sign in to your Nexxt account.
- On your dashboard, click on "View Jobs."
- Select the job post you want to delete.
- Click on the deactivate icon to the left of your selected job post.
What types of jobs can I advertise on ConstructionJobForce?
- Warehouse Laborer.
- HVAC Technician.
- Construction Estimator.
- Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Construction Supervisor.
- Construction Laborer.
- Pipe Fitter.
- Roofer Apprentice.
- Construction Project Manager.
- Construction Field Consultant.
- Concrete Carpenter.
- Concrete Laborer.