ConstructionJobs is a construction job board that employers can use to find qualified construction workers. The site offers discounts for multiple posts, shares posts via email alerts, and features an advanced search filter system.
30-Day Job Post (1 post)
30-Day Job Post (2-4 posts)
30-Day Job Post (5-9 posts)
30-Day Job Post (10-14 posts)
30-Day Job Post (15-19 posts)
30-Day Job Post (20+ posts)
3 Featured 30-Day Postings
6 Featured 30-Day Postings
12 Featured 30-Day Postings
The site offers quite a few attractive features like discounts on pricing for multiple posts, a searchable candidate database, and banner ads on the site's homepage. Custom packages come with further discounts and features that best suit your company.
- Employers can create company profiles.
- Candidate database is accessible by employers.
- Discounts are available for multiple job posts.
- Cross-post advertising is automatic.
- Banner ads are available to premium subscribers.
- There is an incredibly advanced search filter system.
- Information about features is limited.
- An account is needed to view jobs.
- Job posts are only allowed to have one location associated with it. Multiple posts must be made for multiple locations.
We found one review on Sitejabber that gave ConstructionJobs a 5-star rating. The reviewer states that they were able to secure a job within a week, and that the site featured jobs from a wide variety of areas in the US.
How to Post a Job on ConstructionJobs:
- Navigate to https://constructionjobs.com/.
- Hover over 'Employers' and select 'Sign Up.'
- Complete the sign-up form by furnishing some personal details and information about your company.
- Once you have created an account, hover over the 'Job Manager' tab and select 'Post a Job.'
- Fill in your vacancy details with the job builder and select 'Continue' when you have filled in all relevant information.
- Select a purchase option and select 'Publish Job.'
- If you have not yet added your credit card details to your account, you will be prompted to do so.
ConstructionJobs vs. iHireConstruction.com:
iHireConstruction.com assists employers with finding the right candidate by allowing them to post pre-screening questions. ConstructionJobs does not offer assistance to employers when it comes to making hiring easier. The site also refreshes job posts every 15 days by pushing them to the top of search results.
ConstructionJobs vs. Roadtechs.com:
Roadtechs.com has a much older interface than ConstructionJobs and job posts are mixed with advertisements, making the site seem less legitimate. Posting prices are far cheaper than ConstructionJobs, but no employer benefits are offered.
ConstructionJobs vs. ConstructionJobForce:
ConstructionJobForce uses Nexxt to facilitate job posting, which is an added step and program that ConstructionJobs does not have. A benefit of using Nexxt for job post creation is that subscription plans are cheaper than ConstructionJobs and the service provides post analytics, job promotion in email alerts, and candidate demographic data.
Construction Jobs, Inc.
46 Haywood St, Asheville, North Carolina 28801
Number of Employees
What is ConstructionJobs?
ConstructionJobs is a construction job board. The site offers discounts on multiple posts and shares posts with tens of thousands of construction workers who are subscribed to their mailing list.
Where can I post construction jobs?
You can post construction jobs on ConstructionJobs. A single post costs $249.00 and your job will be featured for 30 days.
What does it cost to post a job on ConstructionJobs?
Pricing varies according to the package selected and how many posts are created. One post that is featured for 30 days costs $249.00.
How do I create an account on ConstructionJobs?
You can sign up for an account on the Construction Jobs website by selecting 'Post a Job' and filling in personal and company information.
How do I delete a job post on ConstructionJobs?
You can delete a job post on ConstructionJobs by logging in and hovering over the 'Status' column and selecting 'Inactive.'
What types of jobs can I advertise on ConstructionJobs?
You can post a variety of construction positions on ConstructionJobs.