Single Job Post
3 Month Unlimited
1 Year Unlimited
1 Year Black Book Resume Database Access
1 Year Banner and Block Ad Packages
1 Year Targeted Search Advertising
Contact for quote.
1 Year Hotsheet Advertising
Contact for quote.
*$99.99 is a sale price. Once the sale is over, it will cost $200.00 for a single job post.
Roadtechs.com offers attractive hiring tools, such as candidate suggestions, email alerts to qualified candidates, company profiles, and targeted advertisements. Pricing is low compared to close competitors, and the site has a large audience.
Along with national exposure, Roadtechs.com caters to an international audience. The job posting process is quick and easy and employers can post full-time, contract, and part-time jobs in a wide variety of industries.
- At $99.99 per job post, Roadtechs.com is more affordable than competing job boards, such as ConstructionJobs.
- The platform gives employers access to both local and international talent.
- Employers receive an email with a list of candidates who match their job posts.
- The website has an audience of more than 15,000 job seekers.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Employers can create a "shop listing" (company profile).
- Discounts are available for posting on more than one of Roadtechs.com's job boards.
- Targeted advertisement tools are available for increased visibility.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- Compared to other niche job boards like iHireConstruction, Roadtechs.com has a limited reach.
- The $99.99 price tag for a single job post is a limited offer.
- The website can be difficult to navigate.
We were unable to find any online reviews for Roadtechs.com, but client testimonials are available on their website.
How to Post a Job on Roadtechs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Roadtechs.com.
Posting a job on Roadtechs.com.
Navigate to the home page.
Navigate to the Roadtechs.com home page and select the red button that reads "Single Job Post Now Only $99.99." On the next page, click on "Continue."
Enter your job details.
Fill out the online form with information about the job you'd like to advertise, such as the job title, description, and contact information.
Specify a location.
In the "Job location country" box, select "United States." In the "Job location state" box, select a state. Finally, in the "Job location city" box, enter the name of the city you want to target. Fill in the required fields and click on "Continue" when you are ready to post your listing.
Complete your payment.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click on "Checkout" to complete the process.
Roadtechs.com vs. ConstructionJobs:
ConstructionJobs has a similar set of features to Roadtechs.com but has a much higher price point. ConstructionJobs' search engine is more advanced than Roadtechs.com, making it easier to use. ConstructionJobs also has a more attractive user interface that displays information more clearly.
Roadtechs.com vs. iHireConstruction:
iHireConstruction has more costly plans compared to Roadtechs.com, but they have a far larger audience of 908,000 job seekers. iHireConstruction shares posts to Twitter to reach audiences on social media, while Roadtechs.com has more traditional forms of advertising, like email alerts.
Roadtechs.com vs. ConstructionJobForce:
ConstructionJobForce uses Nexxt to facilitate the hiring process. Nexxt offers advanced hiring tools like retargeting strategies, email campaigns, hiring events, and exposure on Nexxt-powered career sites. Pricing begins at $199.00 per month, which is more costly than Roadtechs.com, but ConstructionJobForce offers far more features.
What does Roadtechs.com offer?
Roadtechs.com is a competitively priced job board that caters to the construction industry in the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Roadtechs.com?
Roadtechs.com's pricing starts at $99.99 for a single job post. This is a limited sale price.
How do I create an account on Roadtechs.com?
- Navigate to www.roadtechs.com.
- Hover over the menu tab and scroll down to "Employer registration."
- Select which type of registration you would like to submit.
- Select the "Continue" button near the top of the page.
- Fill in the required information on each page.
How do I delete a job post on Roadtechs.com?
- Find the job post on the job board it was posted to and click on the title.
- Click on the "Mark Position as Filled" link.
- You may need to enter your password and click the "Delete" button that appears.
- When asked if you are sure you would like to delete the post, select "Delete."