*$99.99 is a sale price. Once the sale is over, it will cost $200.00 for a single job post.
Roadtechs.com offers attractive hiring tools, such as candidate suggestions, email alerts to qualified candidates, company profiles, and targeted advertisements. Pricing is low compared to close competitors, and the site has a large audience.
- At $99.99 per job post, Roadtechs.com is more affordable than competing job boards, such as ConstructionJobs.
- Employers receive an email with a list of candidates who match their job posts.
- The website has an audience of more than 15,000 job seekers.
- Features include email alerts.
- Employers can create a "shop listing" (company profile).
- Discounts are available for posting on more than one Roadtechs.com job board.
- Targeted advertisement tools are available to employers.
- Compared to job boards such as iHireConstruction with an audience of over 900,000, Roadtechs.com has a limited reach.
- The $99.99 price tag for a single job post is a limited offer.
- The website can be difficult to navigate.
We were unable to find online reviews for Roadtechs.com, but testimonials posted on their website all praise the job board for helping employers to find qualified candidates quickly. Some employers have also noted that the hiring services offered are good value for money.
How to Post a Job on Roadtechs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Roadtechs.com.
Posting a job on Roadtechs.com.
Navigate to the home page.
Navigate to the Roadtechs.com home page and select the red button that reads "Single Job Post Now Only $99.99." On the next page, click "Continue."
Enter your job details.
Include things like your job title, description, and contact information.
Specify a location.
In the "Job location country" box, select "United States." In the "Job location state" box, select a state. Finally, in the "Job location city" box, enter the name of the city you want to target. Fill in the required fields and click "Continue" when you are ready to post.
Complete your payment.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click on "Checkout" to complete the process.
Roadtechs.com vs. ConstructionJobs:
ConstructionJobs has a similar set of features to Roadtechs.com but has a much higher price point. ConstructionJobs' search engine is more advanced than Roadtechs.com, making it easier to use. ConstructionJobs also has a more attractive user interface that displays information more clearly.
Roadtechs.com vs. iHireConstruction:
iHireConstruction has more costly plans compared to Roadtechs.com, but they have a far larger audience of 908,000 job seekers. iHireConstruction shares posts to Twitter to reach audiences on social media, while Roadtechs.com has more traditional forms of advertising, like email alerts.
Roadtechs.com vs. ConstructionJobForce:
ConstructionJobForce uses Nexxt to facilitate the hiring process. Nexxt offers advanced hiring tools like retargeting strategies, email campaigns, hiring events, and exposure on Nexxt-powered career sites. Pricing begins at $199.00 per month, which is more costly than Roadtechs.com, but ConstructionJobForce offers far more features.
What is Roadtechs.com?
Roadtechs.com is a competitively priced job board that caters to the construction industry in the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Roadtechs.com?
Roadtechs.com's pricing starts at $99.99 for a single job post. This is a limited sale price.
How do I create an account on Roadtechs.com?
- Navigate to www.roadtechs.com.
- Hover over the menu tab and scroll down to "Employer registration."
- Select which type of registration you would like to submit.
- Select the "Continue" button near the top of the page.
- Fill in the required information on each page.
How do I delete a job post on Roadtechs.com?
- Find the job post on the job board it was posted to and click on the title.
- Click on the "Mark Position as Filled" link.
- You may need to enter your password and click the "Delete" button that appears.
- When asked if you are sure you would like to delete the post, select "Delete."