Roadtechs.com offers attractive hiring tools such as candidate suggestions, email alerts to qualified candidates, company profiles, and targeted advertisements. Pricing is low compared to close competitors, and the site has a large audience.
- Pricing is low compared to similar job boards.
- Employers receive an email with a list of candidates who match their job posts.
- The website has an audience of over 15,000 job seekers.
- Email alerts are sent to job seekers who have subscribed to receive notifications about your job title.
- Employers can create a 'shop listing' (company profile).
- Discounts are available for posting on more than one Roadtechs.com job board.
- Targeted advertisement tools are available.
- The website's design is very outdated with a displeasing layout for job seekers.
- The search process for job seekers is overly-complicated, which may preclude many job posts from search results.
No external reviews can be found but testimonials posted on Roadtech.com's website all praise the job board for helping employers to find qualified candidates quickly. Some employers have also noted that the hiring services offered are good value for money.
How to Post on Roadtechs.com:
Follow these easy steps to post your next job on Roadtechs.com.
Posting a job on Roadtechs.com
Click the red 'post' button.
Navigate to the Roadtechs.com home page and select the red button that reads 'Single Job Post Now Only $99.99.' On the next page, click "Continue."
Enter your job details.
Fill in the required fields and click "Continue" when you are ready to post.
Roadtechs.com vs. ConstructionJobs:
ConstructionJobs has a similar set of features to Roadtechs.com but has a much higher price point. ConstructionJobs's search engine is more advanced than Roadtechs.com, making it easier to use. ConstructionJobs also has a more attractive user interface that displays information more clearly.
Roadtechs.com vs. iHireConstruction:
iHireConstruction has more expensive plans compared to Roadtechs.com, but they have a far larger audience of 908,000 job seekers. iHireConstruction shares posts to Twitter to reach audiences on social media, while Roadtechs.com has more traditional forms of advertising like email alerts.
Roadtechs.com vs. ConstructionJobForce:
ConstructionJobForce uses Nexxt to facilitate the hiring process. Nexxt offers advanced hiring tools like retargeting strategies, email campaigns, hiring events, and exposure on Nexxt-powered career sites. Pricing begins at $199.00 per month which is more expensive than Roadtechs.com, but ConstructionJobForce offers far more features.
What is Roadtechs.com?
What does it cost to post a job on Roadtechs.com?
Pricing for a single job post costs $99.99.
How do I create an account on Roadtechs.com?
- Navigate to https://www.roadtechs.com/.
- Hover over the menu tab and scroll down to 'employer registration.'
- Select which type of registration you would like to submit.
- Select the 'continue' button near the top of the page.
- Fill in the required information on each page.
How do I delete a job post on Roadtechs.com?
- Find your job post on the job board it was posted to and click on the title.
- Click on the 'Mark Postion as Filled' link.
- You may need to enter your password and click the 'delete' button that appears.
- When asked if you are sure you would like to delete the post, select 'delete.'
What types of jobs can I advertise on Roadtechs.com?
Roadtechs.com has job boards for construction, alternative energy, aerospace, and manufacturing to name a few.