Single Job Post
3 Month Unlimited
1 Year Unlimited
1 Year Black Book Resume Database Access
1 Year Banner and Block Ad Packages
1 Year Targeted Search Advertising
Contact for quote.
1 Year Hotsheet Advertising
Contact for quote.
*US$99.99 is a sale price. Once the sale is over, it will cost US$200.00 for a single job post.
Roadtechs.com is a U.S.-based job board that caters to the construction and manufacturing industries. With less than 1% of web traffic coming from Australia, compared to 91.47% from the U.S., Australian employers may find it hard to attract local candidates on Roadtechs.com and are better served using local options, such as Jobs in Construction.
However, the site does have useful features for hiring, including emails with information about candidates who match job posts, company profiles, and a resume database. Roadtechs.com is also competitively priced.
- Employers receive an email with a list of candidates who match job posts.
- The website has an audience of over 15,000 job seekers.
- Email alerts are sent to job seekers who have subscribed to receive notifications about job titles.
- Employers can create a 'shop listing' (company profile).
- Discounts are available for posting on more than one Roadtechs.com job board.
- Targeted advertisement tools are available.
- The US$99.99 price tag for a single job post is a limited offer.
- The website can be difficult to navigate.
- The search process for job seekers is overly complicated, which may preclude many job posts from search results.
- Pricing is not listed in Australian dollars.
We were unable to find external reviews for Roadtechs.com. However, testimonials found on their website all praise the platform for helping employers find top-quality candidates with ease. Some employers have also noted that the hiring services offered are good value for money.
How to Post a Job on Roadtechs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Roadtechs.com.
Posting a Job on Roadtechs.com.
Navigate to the home page.
Navigate to the Roadtechs.com home page and select the red button that reads "Single Job Post Now Only $99.99." On the next page, click "Continue."
Enter your job details.
Add information about the listing you'd like to advertise, such as the title, description, and contact information.
Specify a location.
In the "Job location country" box, select "Australia." In the "Job location state" box, select "Overseas." Finally, in the "Job location city" box, enter the name of the city you want to target. Fill in the required fields and click "Continue" when you are ready to post.
Complete your payment.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click on "Checkout" to complete the process.
Roadtechs.com vs. SEEK:
Unlike Roadtechs.com, SEEK is not a dedicated construction job board but lists plenty of engineering and construction jobs. SEEK is a local Australian job board that features variable pricing based on job title and location, compared to Roadtechs.com's US$99.99, and does a far better job of connecting employers with skilled Australian workers.
Roadtechs.com vs. Bluecollar.com.au:
Roadtechs.com targets a wider audience than Bluecollar.com.au, featuring industry-specific job boards across disciplines such as nuclear, construction, aerospace, and homeland security. While Roadtechs.com is a great option for employers seeking international candidates, primarily U.S.-based ones, Bluecollar.com.au is better for recruiting locally.
Roadtechs.com vs. Jobs in Construction:
Jobs in Construction is an Australian-based job board that caters to construction job opportunities. Roadtechs.com caters primarily to the U.S. job market, making Jobs in Construction the better option for local hiring. In addition, job postings are free with Jobs in Construction, whereas Roadtechs.com charges US$99.99 for a single job ad.
What is Roadtechs.com?
What does it cost to post a job on Roadtechs.com?
Roadtechs.com's pricing starts at US$99.99 for a single job post. This is a limited sale price.
How do I create an account on Roadtechs.com?
- Navigate to www.roadtechs.com.
- Hover over the menu tab and scroll down to "Employer registration."
- Select which type of registration you would like to submit.
- Select the "Continue" button near the top of the page.
- Fill in the required information on each page.
How do I delete a job post on Roadtechs.com?
- Find your job post on the job board it was posted to and click on the title.
- Click on the "Mark Position as Filled" link.
- You may need to enter your password and click the "Delete" button that appears.
- When asked if you are sure you would like to delete the post, select "Delete."