Jobs & Skills WA offers a free job posting service.
Part of Western Australia's Jobs and Skills Centre (JSC), Jobs & Skills WA's job board is designed to help employers find and recruit candidates across all job sectors in Western Australia. The platform hosts two job posting sites, with the Aboriginal services jobs board focusing on providing employers with Aboriginal job seekers.
With localized JSC representatives ready to guide employers through the recruitment process, the platform is easy to use and free of charge for all employers in the Western Australia area.
- The platform is a Western Australian hiring platform that allows employers to post positions in the finance, retail, construction, transport, agriculture, hospitality, and education sectors.
- Employers can post vacancies on the Aboriginal services jobs board to recruit Aboriginal candidates.
- Job posts are free of charge.
- JSC representatives are available to support employers through the hiring process.
- Employers have access to a plethora of recruitment resources and articles on the website.
- Employers need to contact a JSC representative before they can post a job.
- The site does not feature a candidate database.
- The site does not offer social media promotion services.
We were unable to find any online reviews for Jobs & Skills WA at this time.
How to Post a Job on Jobs & Skills WA:
Two easy steps for posting a job on Jobs & Skills WA.
Posting a Job on Jobs & Skills WA.
Click on "Jobs board."
Navigate to the home page and go to the "Jobs and Skills Centres" tab in the top menu bar. Then, click "Jobs board" on the right-hand side of the drop-down menu.
Contact your local JSC representative.
Scroll down the page to the heading "FOR EMPLOYERS AND BUSINESS." You can then use the website's directory to find your nearest Jobs and Skills Centre, or use the extension provided to call the center.
A representative will then guide you through the recruitment and job posting process.
Jobs & Skills WA vs. Indeed:
Although Jobs & Skills WA and Indeed are both general job posting sites that serve the Australian job market, Jobs & Skills WA caters solely to the Western Austalia area. Both platforms offer free job posting services, but only Indeed also has paid listing options. Indeed features applicant management tools that Jobs & Skills WA lacks.
Jobs & Skills WA vs. Jora:
Jora is a job posting site and job aggregator with features such as mobile recruiting and sponsored job posting options that Jobs & Skills WA does not offer. Jobs & Skills WA is concentrated in the Western Australia area, while Jora has a global reach. Both platforms offer free job postings.
Jobs & Skills WA vs. JobDroid:
Both Jobs & Skills WA and JobDroidallow employers to post jobs in transport and construction. Jobs & Skills WA, however, also posts general jobs across a variety of sectors. JobDroid features recruitment services such as candidate matching and partner site exposure that Jobs & Skills WA lacks.
Government of Western Australia Department of Training and Workforce Development
16 Parkland Rd., Osborne Park, WA 6017, USA
What does it cost to post a job on Jobs & Skills WA?
Jobs & Skills WA is a free job posting site.
Where are Jobs & Skills WA's Jobs & Skills Centers located?
Jobs & Skills WA's Jobs and Skills Centres are located across Western Australia, including Perth, Midland, Northam, Bunbury, and Albany.