Single Job Ad
Jobs in Safety is a niche job board for workplace health and safety professionals in Australia. Job seekers can sign up for email alerts for job vacancies that match their profile and employers can purchase single job ads or take advantage of job ad value packs.
While the site does not offer a free job posting option or additional hiring tools, such as a searchable resume database, it gives employers access to a highly defined target audience, which in turn can help to find suitable talent for safety-related vacancies faster than by using general job posting sites, such as SEEK.
- The site offers a single job posting plan as well as bulk purchase options.
- Job ads are displayed on the job board for one month or until the application deadline.
- Job posts are included in one weekly Jobs in Safety bulletin, one daily email bulletin, and the site's RSS news feeds.
- If a position remains unfilled after a posting expires, employers can have their post re-published free of charge.
- The platform features industry-specific resources, including workplace health and safety news.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform does not offer a searchable resume database, candidate matching tools, or featured job postings.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobs in Safety. However, the site features a testimonial from a satisfied client.
How to Post a Job on Jobs in Safety:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Jobs in Safety.
Posting a Job on Jobs in Safety.
Go to Jobs in Safety.
Navigate to the Jobs in Safety home page and click on the "Advertise a Job" button on the right side of the page.
Write your job ad.
Compose your job ad in a Word document. Include the name of your company, a job title, job description, remuneration information, as well as application instructions.
Submit your job posting.
Send an email to Jobs in Safety with the Word document as an attachment.
Await payment instructions.
Emailed job ads are received and posted on Jobs in Safety's website on weekdays. You'll be invoiced by email after the publication of your advert.
Jobs in Safety vs. SEEK:
SEEK, a leading general job site in Australia, attracts far greater volumes of traffic than Jobs in Safety. While Seek offers a better range of hiring tools, including a searchable resume database and applicant tracking tools, the advantage of Jobs in Safety is its highly defined niche audience. Neither platform offers a free job posting option.
Jobs in Safety vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne is a general job posting site, whereas Jobs in Safety offers employers access to a niche audience of health and safety professionals. CareerOne offers better hiring tools than Jobs in Safety, including a searchable resume database and automatic candidate matching.
Jobs in Safety vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a general job board provided by the Australian government. While the site has a greater reach than Jobs in Safety, it cannot offer employers a similarly defined target audience. Unlike Jobs in Safety, Workforce Australia is completely free, making it the better option for businesses on a tight budget.