Single Job Post
3 Month Unlimited
1 Year Unlimited
1 Year Black Book Resume Database Access
1 Year Banner and Block Ad Packages
1 Year Targeted Search Advertising
Contact for quote.
1 Year Hotsheet Advertising
Contact for quote.
*US$99.99 is a sale price. Once the sale is over, it will cost US$200.00 for a single job post.
Roadtechs.com is a niche board for the construction industry. The site features job listings by category, making it easy for job seekers to search for opportunities in their field. Useful features include targeted advertisments, automated resume searches, and email alerts.
However, the site attracts limited traffic from Canada, making local, more expensive alternatives, such as Canadian Construction Jobs, a better option for attracting talent within the country.
- Roadtechs.com is more affordable than its local competitor Canadian Construction Jobs.
- Employers receive an email with a list of candidates who match their job posts.
- The website has an audience of more than 15,000 job seekers.
- Email alerts are sent to job seekers who have subscribed to receive notifications about job titles.
- Employers can create a "shop listing" (company profile).
- Discounts are available for posting on more than one Roadtechs.com job board.
- The site offers targeted advertisement tools, and resume searches.
- Roadtechs.com is costly when compared to general job boards, such as Eluta.ca and Indeed.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is not listed in Canadian dollars.
- The US$99.99 price tag for a single job post is a limited offer.
- The website can be difficult to navigate.
- The search process for job seekers is overly complicated, which may preclude many job posts from search results.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Roadtechs.com. The testimonials posted on Roadtechs.com's website do praise the job board for helping employers to find qualified candidates quickly. Some employers have also noted that the hiring services are good value for money.
How to Post a Job on Roadtechs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Roadtechs.com.
Posting a job on Roadtechs.com.
Navigate to the home page.
Navigate to the Roadtechs.com home page and select the red button that reads "Single Job Post Now Only $99.99." On the next page, click on "Continue."
Enter your job details.
Fill out the online form with information about the job you'd like to advertise, such as the job title, description, and contact information.
Specify a location.
In the "Job location country" box, select "Canada." In the "Job location state" box, select "Overseas." Finally, in the "Job location city" box, enter the name of the city you want to target. Fill in the required fields and click on "Continue" when you are ready to post.
Complete your payment.
Scroll to the bottom of the next page and click on "Checkout" to complete the process.
Roadtechs.com vs. Eluta.ca:
Unlike Roadtechs.com, Eluta.ca is a general job posting site, but it advertises many construction jobs. Eluta.ca is a local Canadian job board with free and paid options that start at C$199.00 per job post, compared to Roadtechs.com's US$99.99. While Roadtechs.com is a good option for targeting a niche audience, Eluta.ca offers greater local reach.
Roadtechs.com vs. Canadian Construction Jobs:
While Canadian Construction Jobs and Roadtechs.com are both niche sites for the construction industry, Canadian Construction Jobs specifically targets the Canadian market, while Roadtechs.com attracts mostly U.S.-based candidates. Canadian Construction Jobs is the costlier option but is better suited for reaching local candidates.
Roadtechs.com vs. ConstructionJobs:
Although ConstructionJobs and Roadtechs.com offer similar features, the former is more expensive. ConstructionJobs' search engine is more advanced than Roadtechs.com, making it easier to use. It also has a "Browse by Location" search filter that allows employers to target Canadians in construction.
Jan 01, 1997
1100 E. 6600 S., Ste. 260, Salt Lake City, UT 84121 USA
What does Roadtechs.com offer?
Roadtechs.com is a U.S.-based job site that caters to the construction industry and related market sectors.
What does it cost to post a job on Roadtechs.com?
Roadtechs.com's pricing starts at US$99.99 for a single job post. This is a limited sale price.
How do I create an account on Roadtechs.com?
- Navigate to www.roadtechs.com.
- Hover over the menu tab and scroll down to "Employer registration."
- Select which type of registration you would like to submit.
- Select the "Continue" button near the top of the page.
- Fill in the required information on each page.
How do I delete a job post on Roadtechs.com?
- Find your job post on the job board it was posted to and click on the title.
- Click on the "Mark Position as Filled" link.
- You may need to enter your password and click the "Delete" button that appears.
- When asked if you are sure you would like to delete the post, select "Delete."