Talent Pro (1 job slot)
Recruiter (5 job slots)
Recruiter Premium (10 job slots)
*Nexxt's pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
LogisticsJobsite is a job board for the logistics industry in the U.S. and Canada. It offers a range of great features, such as SmartMatch, email alerts, job posting editing, and affordable pricing, but it seems to be geared more towards a U.S. audience.
Traffic from Canadian job seekers is highly limited, with 99.65% of traffic coming from the U.S. Therefore, while Canadian employers can type their vacancies in French, they may not attract enough qualified candidates using LogisticsJobsite.
- LogisticsJobsite offers advanced search filters.
- The site offers Boolean search for more complex searches.
- The site features "SmartMatch" alerts via email.
- Registration includes email and text message alerts.
- Posting packages include the ability to edit a job post whenever you like without purchasing a new job posting.
- The site offers access to a large database of candidates with multiple review options.
- Employer branding can be linked to your career website.
- Each subscription offers usage reporting, demographic data, analytics, job promotion in candidate email alerts, and the ability to add your company logo and description to job posts.
- Employer accounts accommodate up to 25 users.
- Pricing is affordable when compared to similar sites such as Supply Chain Canada.
- The website does not support French translations, but employers can type out their vacancies in French on Nexxt.
- Traffic to the site from Canada is negligible.
- There is no local Canadian office for Nexxt or LogisticsJobsite.
- There is no Canadian customer support number.
- The basic plan does not include viewing of candidate portfolios or candidate matching.
- There are no applicant tracking tools.
We could not find any LogisticsJobsite reviews or social media accounts.
How to Post a Job on LogisticsJobsite:
Four easy steps for posting a job on LogisticsJobsite.
Posting a job on LogisticsJobsite.
Click on "Hiring."
You will find this in the top right corner of the home page. You will be redirected to Nexxt.
Click on "Post a Job Immediately."
After redirecting to Nexxt, you will need to scroll right to the bottom of the page. Under "Hiring," click on "Post a Job Immediately."
Select a subscription.
Choose one of the subscription packages by clicking on "Buy Now."
Create a Nexxt account.
Enter your company details and pay for your package. You can then enter your job details and submit your ad.
LogisticsJobsite vs. JobsInLogistics.com:
Like LogisticsJobsite, JobsInLogistics.com is a logistics job board for the U.S. and Canada. JobsInLogistics.com distributes job ads to their network of over 200 job boards while LogisticsJobsite is one of the targeted niche sites Nexxt users can post to. Users of JobsInLogistics.com can refresh their post for a fee, which LogisticsJobsite lacks.
LogisticsJobsite vs. Supply Chain Canada:
While LogisticsJobsite caters to the U.S. and Canada, Supply Chain Canada caters solely to a Canadian audience. It is more expensive than LogisticsJobsite, with their pricing starting at C$300.00 for a Standard posting. However, LogisticsJobsite is more transparent in its features as Supply Chain Canada requires registration to see their features.
LogisticsJobsite vs. Workopolis:
Workopolis is a general Canadian job board while LogisticsJobsite, by contrast, is a niche North American job board. Workopolis offers free and sponsored listings and supports a French language translation, which LogisticsJobsite lacks. LogisticsJobsite also lacks applicant tracking, while Workopolis supports this feature through Indeed.
What is LogisticsJobsite?
LogisticsJobsite is a niche job board for employers and job seekers in the logistics industry.
What does it cost to advertise a job on LogisticsJobsite?
LogisticsJobsite price plans range between US$199.00 and US$499.00 per month, depending on the number of jobs you need to advertise.
How do I create an account on LogisticsJobsite?
For jobseekers, click on "Join Now" on the home page and fill in the online form. For employers, you can either follow the job post steps or fill in the online form on Nexxt's website and wait for a consultant to get in touch.
How do I delete a job posting on LogisticsJobsite?
If you would like to remove your job posting, sign in to your account and click on "View Jobs" from your dashboard. Choose the posting you would like to remove and click the "Deactivate" icon to the left of it. Once you deactivate your posting, it will no longer be live on the site.