Talent Pro (1 job slot)
Recruiter (5 job slots)
Recruiter Premium (10 job slots)
LogisticsJobsite advertises thousands of logistics positions across the U.S. There are three subscription plans which include targeted exposure, employer branding, detailed analytics, demographic data, and more.
Instead of regular job postings, LogisticsJobsite offers job slots, allowing you to change the position being advertised at any time instead of purchasing a new job posting. However, while the site offers "SmartMatch" technology, it lacks applicant tracking tools.
- LogisticsJobsite offers advanced search filters.
- The site offers Boolean search for more complex searches.
- The site features "SmartMatch" alerts via email.
- Registration includes email and text message alerts.
- Posting packages include the ability to edit a job post whenever you like without purchasing a new job posting.
- The site offers employers access to a large database of candidates with multiple review options.
- Employer branding may be linked to your career website.
- All plans include analytics, job promotion in candidate email alerts, and a company logo and description with job posts.
- Employer accounts accommodate up to 25 users.
- The basic plan does not include viewing of candidate portfolios.
- There is no applicant tracking feature.
We could not find any LogisticsJobsite reviews or social media accounts.
How to Post a Job on LogisticsJobsite:
Four easy steps for posting a job on LogisticsJobsite.
Posting a Job on LogisticsJobsite.
Click on "Hiring?"
You will find this in the top-right corner of the home page. You will be redirected to Nexxt.
Click on "POST A JOB."
You will be redirected to the Nexxt hiring platform. Click on the green "POST A JOB" button.
Select a subscription.
Choose one of the subscription packages by clicking on "Buy Now."
Create a Nexxt account.
Enter your company details and pay for your package. You can then enter your job details and submit your ad.
LogisticsJobsite vs. JobsInLogistics.com:
JobsInLogistics.com advertises logistics and supply chain management jobs but lacks the intelligent features and recruitment tools that LogisticsJobsite offers. JobsInLogistics.com charges $335.00 for one post. There is also an additional cost to view resumes, whereas this is included in LogisticsJobsite's Recruiter and Recruiter Premium plans.
LogisticsJobsite vs. Logistics Career Center:
Logistics Career Center charges $150.00 for a single 30-day listing, which is slightly more affordable than LogisticsJobsite. However, LogisticsJobsite offers more value for your money as they permit the position being advertised to be changed at any time without the need to purchase a new job posting.
LogisticsJobsite vs. LogisticsJobs.org:
LogisticsJobs.org is a basic job board that does not offer much in the way of features. The site charges $159.00 for a standard 30-day job listing, but for just $40.00 more, LogisticsJobsite offers far more functionality and the ability to change a job position at any time, free of charge.
What does it cost to advertise a job on LogisticsJobsite?
LogisticsJobsite price plans range between $199.00 and $499.00 per month, depending on the number of jobs you need to advertise.
How do I create an account on LogisticsJobsite?
For job seekers, click on "Join Now" on the home page and fill in the online form. For employers, you can either follow the job post steps or fill in the online form on Nexxt's website and wait for a consultant to get in touch.
How do I delete a job posting on LogisticsJobsite?
- If you would like to remove your job posting, sign in to your account.
- Click on "View Jobs" from your dashboard.
- Choose the posting you would like to remove.
- Click on the "Deactivate" icon to the left of it.