From $175.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
Established in 2013, FleetJobs.com is a division of JobsInLogistics.com and has become one of the top job boards in the U.S. for employers looking to fill both part-time and full-time vacancies in a number of technical industries across the country.
The platform offers employers comprehensive recruitment resources, including a resume database, targeted social media campaigns, and job ad distribution to affiliated job boards.
- The niche job board is dedicated to careers in the fleet, diesel, transport, and maintenance sectors, among others.
- Vacancies are distributed to affiliate job boards for increased exposure.
- The platform offers a resume database for employers to view profiles and connect with technicians.
- The job board distributes job ads via targeted email and social media campaigns.
- FleetJobs.com features an option to add screening questions to job posts.
- Job ads are active for 60 days.
- The platform offers employer branding options including logos, images, and videos.
- There is no free job posting option.
- FleetJobs.com is costlier than some niche competitors, such as Auto Job Central.
- The platform is limited to the U.S. and has no international presence.
We were unable to find any online reviews of FleetJobs.com.
1 Job Posting for 60 Days
4 Job Postings for 60 Days
10 Job Postings for 60 Days
20 Job Postings for 60 Days
Resume Search for 1 Month
Resume Search for 3 Months
Resume Search for 6 Months
Resume Search for 12 Months
How to Post a Job on FleetJobs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on FleetJobs.com.
Posting a job on FleetJobs.com.
Go to FleetJobs.com's home page.
From the home page, go to the "Employer" tab in the top-right corner and select "Register" from the drop-down menu.
Create your employer account.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your details and click on "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting package.
From your dashboard, go to "Job Posting" and select "Post Job" from the drop-down menu. Then, click on "Proceed to Purchase Job Postings or enter Coupon code."
Enter the number of job posts that you would like to purchase next to the applicable package in the "Quantity" box. Then, click on "PROCEED."
Complete the payment.
Enter your payment details and click on "Pay Now" to complete your purchase.
Once you have purchased your job credits, you will be able to create and post your job ad.
FleetJobs.com vs. JobsInTrucks.com:
JobsInTrucks.com and FleetJobs.com are both niche job sites that cater to the trucking industry in the U.S. While both sites feature a candidate database and offer job postings, only FleetJobs.com makes its pricing readily available online. Unlike JobsInTrucks.com, FleetJobs.com also offers a self-service online posting process.
FleetJobs.com vs. Automotive News:
The Automotive News job board is costlier than FleetJobs.com, charging $399.00 per post, compared to the latter's $175.00 per post. However, Automotive News' premium package offers employers far greater reach by distributing listings to over 1,000 job boards.
FleetJobs.com vs. SimplyHired:
SimplyHired is a general job board that aggregates listings from affiliated sites. As the publishing partner of Indeed, job posts are completely free. However, industry-specific employers may be better served using a more targeted job board like FleetJobs.com, but it is the costlier option, charging $175.00 per post.
What is FleetJobs.com?
FleetJobs.com is a niche job board that connects employers with a variety of technical professionals across the U.S., such as automotive technicians, mechanics, fleet managers, truck drivers, and maintenance workers, among others.
What does it cost to post a job on FleetJobs.com?
FleetJobs.com's pricing starts from $175.00 for a single 60-day job post.
How do I create an account on FleetJobs.com?
- Navigate to the FleetJobs.com home page.
- Go to the "Employer" tab in the top-right corner and select "Register" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "REGISTER."
How do I delete a job post on FleetJobs.com?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "JOBS MANAGER."
- Here you will be able to select a job post to edit.