1 Job Posting for 60 Days
4 Job Postings for 60 Days
10 Job Postings for 60 Days
20 Job Postings for 60 Days
1 Featured Job Placement for 60 Days*
Homepage Banner for 1 Month
Resume Search for 1 Month
Resume Search for 3 Months
Resume Search for 6 Months
Resume Search for 12 Months
Contact for quote.
*Requires the purchase of at least one job posting.
Established in 2013, FleetJobs.com is a division of JobsInLogistics.com and has become one of the top job boards in the U.S. for employers looking to fill both part-time and full-time vacancies in a number of technical industries across the country.
The platform offers employers comprehensive recruitment resources such as a resume database, targeted social media campaigns, and job post distribution to affiliated job boards.
- The niche job board is dedicated to careers in the fleet, diesel, transport, and maintenance sectors, among others.
- The site syndicates job posts to affiliate job boards for increased exposure.
- The platform offers a resume database for employers to view profiles and connect with technicians.
- The site distributes job ads via targeted email and social media campaigns.
- The site features an option to add screening questions to job posts.
- Job ads are active for 60 days.
- FleetJobs.com offers employer branding options including logos, images, and videos.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform is more expensive than competitors such as Find A Wrench and Auto Job Central.
- The platform is limited to the U.S. and has no international presence.
We were unable to find any online reviews of FleetJobs.com.
How to Post a Job on FleetJobs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on FleetJobs.com.
Posting a Job on FleetJobs.com.
Navigate to the FleetJobs.com home page.
From the home page, go to the "Employer" tab in the top-right corner and select "Register" from the drop-down menu.
Create your employer account.
On the next page, fill out the online form with your details and then click "REGISTER" toward the bottom of the page.
Select a job posting package.
From your dashboard, go to "Job Posting" and select "Post Job" from the drop-down menu. Then, click on "Proceed to Purchase Job Postings or enter Coupon code." Enter the number of job posts that you would like to purchase next to the applicable package in the "Quantity" box. Then, click "PROCEED."
Complete the payment.
Enter your payment details and click on "Pay Now" to complete your purchase.
Once you have purchased your job credits, you will be able to create and post your job ad.
FleetJobs.com vs. Automotive News:
The Automotive News job board is more expensive than FleetJobs.com, charging $399.00 for a 30-day job posting. All job posts on FleetJobs.com are active for 60 days and the standard package costs $175.00. However, Automotive News' premium package offers employers far greater reach by distributing listings to over 1,000 job boards.
FleetJobs.com vs. SimplyHired:
SimplyHired is a general job board that aggregates job postings from affiliated sites. As the publishing partner of Indeed, job posts reach a large audience and are completely free. However, the platform has negative online reviews and industry-specific employers may be better served using a more targeted job board like FleetJobs.com.
FleetJobs.com vs. Find A Wrench:
Find A Wrench and FleetJobs.com target the same audience of technicians, mechanics, and maintenance workers in the U.S. The platforms are similarly priced, although Find A Wrench has the advantage of offering a free job posting option. FleetJobs.com's advantage is that it shares job posts to affiliate job boards for increased exposure.
What is FleetJobs.com?
FleetJobs.com is a niche job board that connects employers with a variety of technical professionals across the U.S., such as automotive technicians, mechanics, fleet managers, truck drivers, and maintenance workers, among others.
What does it cost to post a job on FleetJobs.com?
FleetJobs.com's pricing starts from $175.00 for a single 60-day job post. The platform also offers a variety of bulk job posting packages, resume search options, and customized job posting packages.
How do I create an account on FleetJobs.com?
- Navigate to the FleetJobs.com home page.
- Go to the "Employer" tab in the top-right corner and select "Register" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form with your details and then click "REGISTER."
How do I delete a job post on FleetJobs.com?
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "JOBS MANAGER."
- Here you will be able to select a job post to edit.