All postings on Gary's Job Board costs $25.00. The annual plan costs $300.00 and includes unlimited job posts and access to the "Safety as a Service" platform.
Gary's Job Board is a popular service for trucking companies looking for qualified drivers. If your business needs to hire truckers, Gary's Job Board caters to this niche market and can help find drivers with the right certifications.
- Easy to screen candidates based on their license classification.
- Offers Class A, Class B, local, and OTR listings.
- Advertises on regional and national levels.
- Offers access to a driver database of nearly 8,000 truckers.
- The annual plan includes access to "Safety as a Service" which assists with recruiting, onboarding, and training.
- A good, mobile responsive website.
- No premium posting options.
Although they report to have over 25,000 unique visitors a month, online reviews are hard to come by.
How to Post a Job on Gary's Job Board:
Follow these easy steps to post a job on Gary's Job Board.
Posting a job on Gary's Job Board
Click "Post a Job."
Click the blue "Post a Job" button to continue to the job description page.
Fill in your job information.
Complete the fields provided and select "Post the Job" when you are satisfied with the information provided.
Gary's Job Board vs. MeetATruckDriver.com:
While Gary's Job Board charges $25.00 per job post, MeetATruckDriver.com has a free plan. Unlike Gary's Job Board that offers only basic posting options, MeetATruckDriver.com has premium options for employers who want better exposure and support. MeetATruckDriver gives you the option of contacting drivers directly, while Gary's Job Board does not.
Gary's Job Board vs. TruckDrivingJobs.com:
TruckDrivingJobs.com does not disclose their pricing information, while Gary's Job Board charges $25.00 per job post. Gary's Job Board makes it easy to edit posts after posting, whereas posts on TruckDrivingJobs.com can only be edited by contacting the site administrator. Gary's Job Board has a more user-friendly site.
What is Gary's Job Board?
Gary's Job Board is an online platform that truck businesses used to advertise truck driving positions across the U.S.
How much does it cost to post a job on Gary's Job Board?
Each job post on Gary's Job Board costs $25.00, while their annual plan costs $300.00 per year.
How do I create a Gary's Job Board account?
- Go to garysjobboard.com.
- Click "Post a Job."
- Fill out some basic contact information before getting started.
How can I edit a Gary's Job Board job posting?
You can edit your postings at any time by logging in to your account and opening each active posting. Make sure you save your changes before closing the page.
How can I delete a job post on Gary's Job Board?
You can delete a posting from Gary's Job Board by clicking the "delete" option next to the posting in your account.
What kind of trucking and delivery jobs can I post on Gary's Job Board?
- Long haul.
- One way.
- Courier delivery.
- Fixed route.
How do I find the best drivers on Gary's Job Board?
- Create a job post that lists all of the necessary qualifications for your job.
- Ensure that you ask your candidates for their credentials (transportation certifications, licenses, etc.).
- In your job description, you can ask applicants to describe their previous work experience when they respond to the posting.