JobsInTrucks.com does not disclose pricing on its website. Interested individuals can call 1 (877) 562-7678 for a quote.
JobsInTrucks.com, which forms part of the JobsInLogistics.com network of niche boards, is one of the most visited trucking job boards in the U.S. and is used by major transport companies to recruit drivers. Services include targeted job posting campaigns, emailed match alerts, driver resume search, media-enhanced posts, and email blasts.
Employers can search for drivers by experience, route type, or location, but can only search 300 resumes a month. There is a limit of 250 active job postings per employer at one time. While employers can place a banner ad on the home page, the banners are small and can get lost among the many businesses being featured.
- Employers can search a database of over 500,000 driver profiles by route type, experience, and/or location.
- A variety of job packages, including state, regional, and national options which are interchangeable, as well as customized packages.
- 30-day and 60-day job posting options.
- All postings include automatic job refreshing, campaign setup, account maintenance, images, and company branding.
- Job postings boosted by sponsored Facebook ads.
- Job posts are distributed to larger job boards at no additional cost.
- The option to place a banner ad on the JobsInTrucks.com home page.
- Targeted email blasts to JobsInTrucks.com's opted-in driver database.
- An email match alert system notifies users when a match has been found.
- Featured job and call tracking options.
- Applications can be sent directly to an application URL, applicant tracking system (ATS), or email address.
- Great customer service and efficient account management.
- JobsInTrucks.com is used by major companies in the trucking industry, including FedEx, Schneider, and J.B. Hunt.
- There is a limit on the number of active job postings per employer.
- Featured banner ads on the home page are small.
- There is a monthly limit on resume views.
We were unable to find reviews of JobsInTrucks.com and the company does not have a Better Business Bureau rating. JobsInTrucks.com does, however, make four testimonials available in its 2020 media kit.
How to Post a Job on JobsInTrucks.com:
Three easy steps for posting a job on JobsInTrucks.com.
Posting a job on JobsInTrucks.com.
Go to JobsInTrucks.com.
Navigate to the JobsInTrucks.com home page.
Create an account.
Open the drop-down menu under "Employer" in the top right corner of the page and select "Register" to create an account.
After selecting "Register," you will be prompted to enter your information, including your name, address, company name, and contact details. You'll also need to create a username and password.
Read through the terms and conditions.
Click "Register" to create your account.
Contact customer service to post a job ad.
Once you have created your account, you will need to call the customer service center at 1 (877) 562-7678 to discuss pricing, purchase a job package, and post your vacancy.
JobsInTrucks.com vs. Gary's Job Board:
Gary's Job Board offers unlimited job postings at $25.00 per post, unlike JobsInTrucks.com which imposes a limit of 250 active posts at one time. However, JobsInTrucks.com offers more services, including sponsored Facebook campaigns, lead generation, and enhanced job posting packages, as well as a wider audience, making it the preferred choice.
JobsInTrucks.com vs. TruckDrivingJobs.com:
TruckDrivingJobs.com and JobsInTrucks.com are both niche job boards that cater to the trucking industry in North America. While TruckDrivingJobs.com has a larger database of drivers, JobsInTrucks.com offers better features, including options such as automatic job refreshing, call tracking, and a driver match alert program.
JobsInTrucks.com vs. EveryTruckJob.com:
Both JobsInTrucks.com and EveryTruckJob.com connect employers with professional U.S. truck drivers. While JobsinTrucks.com limits the number of active job postings, EveryTruckJob.com allows employers to post unlimited jobs. Unlike EveryTruckJob.com, JobsInTrucks.com features a resume database and offers targeted email blasts to potential candidates.
What is JobsInTrucks.com?
JobsInTrucks.com is a job board employers use to recruit both experienced and trainee truck drivers across North America.
How much does it cost to post a job on JobsInTrucks.com?
How do I create an account on JobsInTrucks.com?
- Visit the JobsInTrucks.com home page.
- Hover over "Employer."
- Click "Register" in the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the online form.
- Read through the terms and conditions.
- Click "Register."
How many job posts can I have on JobsInTrucks.com at one time?
JobsInTrucks.com allows employers to have up to 250 live posts at one time.
How long does a job post last on JobsInTrucks.com?
JobsInTrucks.com offers both 30-day and 60-day job posting options.