JobsInTrucks.com does not publish pricing details on its website but you can call 1 (877) 562-7678 for a quote.
JobsInTrucks.com is one of the most visited trucking job boards in the U.S. and is used by major transport companies to recruit drivers. Services include targeted job posting campaigns, emailed match alerts, targeted social media campaigns, access to more than 500,000 driver profiles, media-enhanced posts, and email blasts.
Employers can search for drivers by experience, route type, or location, but can only search 300 resumes a month. There is a limit of 250 active job postings per employer at one time. And, while employers can place a banner ad on the homepage, the banners are small and can get lost among the many businesses being featured.
- Employers can search a database of over 500,000 driver profiles.
- Search for drivers by route type, experience, and location.
- An email match alert system tells you when a match has been found.
- There are options to deliver national, regional, state, and metro job postings.
- Customized packages available.
- Job postings boosted by sponsored Facebook ads.
- Job posts are emailed to all the relevant drivers in the database.
- Job postings can be enhanced with images, branding, and video.
- Option to place a banner ad on the JobsInTrucks.com homepage.
- Job postings last 60 days.
- Used by major companies in the trucking industry.
- Featured banner ads on the homepage are small.
- No applicant tracking.
- No employer profile page.
- There is a monthly limit on resume views.
- There is a limit on the number of active job postings per employer.
There are no independent reviews of JobsInTrucks.com and the business does not have a Better Business Bureau rating. JobsInTrucks.com does make four testimonials available in its 2020 Media Kit.
How to Post a Job on JobsInTrucks.com:
- Go to the JobsInTrucks.com homepage.
- Click on "Log In."
- Select "Employer."
- Log in to your employer account.
- Select your preferred number of job postings.
- Pay for your posting(s).
- Fill out the posting form.
- Review and click "Post."
JobsInTrucks.com vs. Gary's Job Board:
Gary's Job Board offers unlimited job postings at $25.00 per post, unlike JobsInTrucks.com which imposes a limit of 250 active posts at one time. However, JobsInTrucks.com offers more services and a wider audience.
JobsInTrucks.com vs. TruckDrivingJobs.com:
TruckDrivingJobs.com and JobsInTrucks.com are very similar, but the former offers employer profiles and job post templates to help employers craft more efficient posts. TruckDrivingJobs.com also has a larger database of drivers. However, it does not allow employers to search resumes, whereas JobsInTrucks.com does.
JobsInTrucks.com vs. EveryTruckJob.com:
Both JobsInTrucks.com and EveryTruckJob.com connect professional U.S. truck drivers with potential employers for free. Whereas JobsinTrucks.com limits the number of active job postings, EveryTruckJob.com allows employers to post unlimited jobs. JobsInTrucks.com limits resume views, while EveryTruckJob.com provides no access to a resume database.
17501 Biscayne Blvd, Ste 530, North Miami Beach, FL 33160
Number of Employees
What is JobsInTrucks.com?
JobsInTrucks.com is a job board employers use to recruit both experienced and trainee truck drivers.
How much does it cost to post a job on JobsInTrucks.com?
How do I create an account on JobsInTrucks.com?
- Visit the JobsInTrucks.com homepage.
- Hover over "Employer."
- Click "Register" in the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the online form.
- Click "Register."
How many job posts can I have on JobsInTrucks.com at one time?
JobsInTrucks.com imposes a 250-active post limit per employer.
How long does a job post on JobsInTrucks.com last?
A JobsInTrucks.com job post lasts 60 days.