JobsInTrucks.com does not disclose pricing on its website. Interested individuals can call 1 (877) 562-7678 for a quote.
JobsInTrucks.com, part of the JobsInLogistics.com network of niche sites, is one of the most visited trucking job boards in the U.S. and gets more than 5% of its website traffic from users in Canada. The U.S.-based platform is popular with major trucking and logistics companies across North America, including FedEx and Penske.
JobsInTrucks.com offers Canadian employers a niche audience as well as custom job posting packages and hiring solutions, which include targeted recruitment campaigns across different channels and access to a searchable driver database with more than 500,000 profiles.
- Employers can search a database of over 500,000 driver profiles by route type, experience, and/or location.
- A variety of job packages, including state, regional, and national options which are interchangeable, as well as customized packages.
- 30-day and 60-day job posting options.
- All postings include automatic job refreshing, campaign setup, account maintenance, images, and company branding.
- Job postings boosted by sponsored Facebook ads.
- Job posts are distributed to larger job boards at no additional cost.
- The option to place a banner ad on the JobsInTrucks.com home page.
- Targeted email blasts to JobsInTrucks.com's opted-in driver database.
- An email match alert system notifies users when a match has been found.
- Featured job and call tracking options.
- Applications can be sent directly to an application URL, applicant tracking system (ATS), or email address.
- Great customer service and efficient account management.
- JobsInTrucks.com is used by major companies in the trucking industry, including Day & Ross, Penske, and TruckMovers.
- No Canada-specific webpage.
- The website is not available in French.
- There is a limit on the number of active job postings per employer.
- There is a monthly limit on resume views.
We were unable to find reviews of JobsInTrucks.com and the company does not have a Better Business Bureau rating. JobsInTrucks.com does make four testimonials available in its 2020 media kit.
How to Post a Job on JobsInTrucks.com:
Three easy steps for posting a job on JobsInTrucks.com.
Posting a job on JobsInTrucks.com.
Go to JobsInTrucks.com.
Navigate to the JobsInTrucks.com home page.
Create an account.
Open the drop-down menu under "Employer" in the top right corner of the page and select "Register" to create an account.
After selecting "Register," you will be prompted to enter your information, including your name, address, company name, and contact details. You'll also need to create a username and password.
Read through the terms and conditions.
Click "Register" to create your account.
Contact customer service to post a job ad.
Once you have created your account, you will need to call the customer service center at 1 (877) 562-7678 to discuss pricing, purchase a job package, and post your vacancy.
JobsInTrucks.com vs. Driverlink:
Unlike JobsIntrucks.com, Driverlink only caters to the Canadian trucking market. Driverlink attracts far less traffic than JobsInTrucks.com, making the latter a more attractive option for Canadian employers looking to recruit both locally and from the U.S.
JobsInTrucks.com vs. Supply Chain Canada Job Board:
Supply Chain Canada is a platform for organizations and professionals in the supply chain industry in Canada. Unlike JobsInTrucks.com, Supply Chain Canada is much more than just a job board, featuring comprehensive industry-specific resources from news and events to training and professional development webinars.
JobsInTrucks.com vs. Job Bank:
While Job Bank is not a niche job board, "Transport Truck Drivers" is among the most searched categories on the platform. Unlike JobsInTrucks.com, Job Bank is specific to Canada only and offers free job postings. Compared to JobsInTrucks.com, Job Bank is more affordable and reaches a larger Canadian job seeker audience.