Driverlink does not disclose pricing information on its website. Interested employers should contact the company via email for more information.
Driverlink is the self-proclaimed number one Canadian online job board for employers in search of truck drivers. Founded in 2001, the platform is well-established and has connected over 26,000 candidates with employers over the last decade.
Driverlink gives employers access to a targeted network of professionals in the Canadian trucking industry. The platform's services include employer branding opportunities and a mobile app for on-the-go recruitment.
- Driverlink allows employers to post local, long haul driving, regional, and cross-border transportation vacancies.
- The site features a dashboard from which employers can post and manage their listings.
- Employers can browse through the site's resume database to connect with candidates.
- The platform allows employers to add their logo and company profile to job posts for added visibility.
- Employers can make use of the site's mobile app for on-the-go recruitment.
- Driverlink's pricing is not readily available on its website.
- Employers can only post jobs once their company is verified by the site, which may take up to a few days.
- Listings aren't promoted through the site's social media channels.
- The platform does not offer an applicant tracking system.
While online reviews of Driverlink are limited, the site's mobile app received a 3.4 out of 5-star rating on Apple. The platform also features various testimonials from satisfied customers on its website.
How to Post a Job on Driverlink:
To place a vacancy on Driverlink, employers should register their company with the site. After the verification process has been completed, employers will be able to post and manage jobs from their dashboards.
Driverlink vs. THRSC:
Driverlink and THRSC are both job boards that cater to Canada's transportation industry. While THRSC is limited to Atlantic Canada, Driverlink has a national reach. THRSC might be the better option for employers in search of regional talent. The site allows employers to post jobs for free, while Driverlink does not disclose its pricing details.
Driverlink vs. MeetATruckDriver.com:
MeetATruckDriver.com is a free job posting platform that serves the North American job market. In comparison, Driverlink primarily lists Canada-based jobs and does not disclose its pricing on its website. The former offers several recruitment services that Driverlink lacks, such as promoted listings and a candidate messaging tool.
Driverlink vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job posting site that advertises jobs in all industries. Driverlink, on the other hand, solely lists trucking vacancies, which might be the better option for targeted hiring. Indeed features free and paid job posting options, as well as a candidate messaging tool, which Driverlink does not offer.
What is Driverlink?
Driverlink is a niche job board that connects employers with professionals in the Canadian transportation industry.
What does it cost to post a job on Driverlink?
Driverlink's pricing is not readily available on its website. Interested employers should contact the company via email for more information.
How do I create a Driverlink account?
- Navigate to Driverlink's home page.
- Select "Register Here" on the left-hand side.
- Fill out the online form with your account and personal information.
- Select "Register."
- You'll then receive an email to verify your account.