Single 30 Day Job Posting
30 Day Job Flash Package
30 Day Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
5 Pack of Job Postings
Two Inch Boxed Ad Posting
Eight Inch Boxed Print Ad
Single Resume Purchase
*There are several job posting upgrades available at checkout.
Automotive News Canada is a digital and print publication dedicated to the local automotive industry. The company's site provides industry-related news, resources, information, and events. They also have a job board that allows employers to advertise a range of automotive vacancies throughout the country.
Automotive News Canada is a good option for employers in search of both local and global talent. Compared to other niche job boards, such as Auto-jobs.ca and Canada Motor Jobs, the platform is costly but offers a range of hiring services, such as social media visibility, print listings, and exposure on partner job boards.
- Automotive News Canada offers both print and online job posting options.
- The site offers bulk posting packages for large-scale hiring.
- The platform allows employers to post jobs in various countries, including Canada, the U.S., Europe, and China.
- Daily and weekly job alerts are sent to candidates.
- The "Premium Job Flash Package" shares listings to the site's partner network of more than 1,000 job sites.
- Employers can access the platform's resume database to connect with candidates.
- All online job posting packages include a free job advert in the print edition of Automotive News Canada.
- The site's pricing is available in Canadian dollars.
- Automotive News Canada does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers can only change the site's currency from U.S. dollars to Canadian dollars if they create an account.
- There is no Canadian contact number for queries relating to the job board.
- Some of the site's job posting upgrades are only available on U.S.-based listings.
- The site is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Automotive News Canada's job board.
How to Post a Job on Automotive News Canada:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on Automotive News Canada.
Posting a Job on Automotive News Canada.
Navigate to Automotive News Canada's home page.
From the home page, click on "JOBS & CLASSIFIEDS."
Start the job posting process.
On the next page, click on "POST A JOB" toward the right-hand side of the screen.
Choose a job posting plan.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "GET STARTED" or "BUY," depending on the plan.
Once you create an account, you'll be able to see the different pricing plans in Canadian dollars.
Create an employer account.
Fill out the registration form labeled "New Users Create an Account." Once you're done, click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
You can then log in to your account.
Create your job post.
Make sure you've selected the correct job posting plan and scroll down to fill out the job posting form. Add information about the listing you'd like to post, such as the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE."
You can also click on "PREVIEW" to see what your listing will look like live.
Add upgrades to your job post.
Select any upgrades you'd like to add to your job post. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
To add a job post to Automotive News' print publication, check the applicable boxes and click on "Next Step."
If you'd like to skip the upgrade process altogether, click on "No Thanks - Continue to Checkout."
Review and finalize your order.
Ensure you've selected the correct job posting package. Enter your credit card details and click on "Pay by Credit Card," or select the "PayPal Checkout" option.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live.
Automotive News Canada vs. Auto-jobs.ca:
While Auto-jobs.ca primarily serves the Canadian job market, Automotive News is a global publication with a local job posting site. Auto-jobs.ca charges C$233.00 less than Automotive News Canada for a 30-day job post, which makes it the more affordable option. The former site also supports bilingual job postings, which the latter platform lacks.
Automotive News Canada vs. Canada Motor Jobs:
Like Automotive News Canada, Canada Motor Jobs advertises local automotive jobs. However, the site is more feature-rich than Automotive News Canada, offering candidate matching and geolocation targeting. Canada Motor Jobs is also available in English and French, which may serve employers with bilingual hiring needs better.
Automotive News Canada vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job posting site that serves the global job market with both free and paid plans. Although Automotive News Canada also has an international reach, the site primarily lists automotive jobs, which might be the better option for targeted hiring, but it lacks a free posting plan.
What is Automotive News Canada?
Automotive News Canada is a print and online publication that hosts an automotive job board, which connects employers with job seekers in the automotive sectors of Canada.
What does it cost to post a job on Automotive News Canada?
Automotive News Canada's pricing starts at C$530.00 for a single 30-day job posting. The site also offers print job advertising options, a premium job posting option, and bulk job posting packages.
How do I create an Automotive News Canada account?
- Navigate to Automotive News Canada's home page.
- Click on "JOBS & CLASSIFIEDS."
- Select "POST A JOB."
- Hover over "Sign-in or Create Account" and click on "Employer."
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
How do I delete a job post on Automotive News Canada?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on "Active Jobs" and select "delete" next to the job you'd like to remove.