From $329.00 /post.
Phone and email.
Auto-jobs.ca is a Canadian-based HR specialist agency that caters to the automotive industry. With a variety of job postings and recruitment services on offer, the platform helps employers attract and hire qualified professionals at all career levels.
While the site is a good option for employers in search of bilingual candidates, it is more expensive than other Canadian automotive job boards, such as Canada Motor Jobs. The platform also does not share vacancies on its social media accounts or other job boards.
- The platform boasts 60,000 active job seekers.
- Around 10,000 companies have used Auto-jobs.ca's services.
- An estimated 70,000 posted job offers appear on the website.
- There is a variety of job postings and recruitment packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- The platform offers pre-employment and background verification services.
- Auto Jobs offers additional resources, such as a blog with an archive of industry-related articles.
- There is a toll-free customer support number.
- Auto-jobs.ca offers a free plan that includes job creation, editing, and translating.
- The website is available in English and French.
- Auto-jobs.ca does not offer free trials or free job posting services.
- The platform does not provide access to virtual job fairs or career conventions.
- Compared to
- Auto Jobs does not list vacancies on other job boards or its social media channels.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Auto-jobs.ca.
Job Offer Creation, Editing, Translating, and Consulting Service.
30 Days Base Job-Offer Posting
Featured Job Posting*
From C$129.00 /post.
Today's Job Offer
Reposted Job Offer
*The Featured Job Posting plan includes the option of volume packages, which start at C$600.00 for five job posts.
Employers interested in Auto-jobs.ca's pre-employment and background verification services or recruitment services should peruse the platform's pricing page.
Auto-jobs.ca vs. Canada Motor Jobs:
Both Auto-jobs.ca and Canada Motor Jobs are niche job boards in Canada, with the latter boasting slightly more registered users. Although Canada Motor Jobs provides a candidate resume database, Auto-jobs.ca offers verification services. That said, while Canada Motor Jobs' prices start at C$250.00 per post, Auto-jobs.ca's postings start at C$329.00.
Auto-jobs.ca vs. Automotive News Canada:
Like Auto-jobs.ca, Automotive News Canada is geared towards employers and job seekers in the automotive industry. Automotive News Canada, however, has a global reach, while Auto-jobs.ca is a purely local job board. Auto-jobs.ca's pricing starts at C$329.00 for a single job ad, costing C$201.00 less than Automotive News Canada's single job post.
Auto-jobs.ca vs. Indeed:
Indeed lists job postings from all industries, while Auto-jobs.ca only advertises vacancies in the automotive industry. Both platforms offer free job creation, but only the former advertises the job ad for free. Instead, Auto-jobs.ca's prices start at C$329.00 per post. However, both Indeed and Auto-jobs.ca offers sponsored plans to boost exposure.