Single Resume Purchase
Single 30 Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Job Flash Package Plus Upgrades
Premium Job Flash Package Plus Network of 1,000+ Sites
Five-Pack of Job Postings
Two Inch Boxed Print Ad
Four Inch Boxed Print Ad
Eight Inch Boxed Print Ad
Group Job Posting Packages
Request a quote.
Automotive News is a publication that features an online job board employers can use to recruit top talent in the global automotive industry. The site allows employers to post vacancies in vehicle manufacturing, equipment supply, motor dealership, and related industry sectors.
Automotive News is partnered with the recruitment company Hireology that grants employers access to a large pool of qualified candidates. Compared to other local automotive job boards, the site is well-priced and offers a variety of hiring services, such as exposure on partner sites, social media promotion, and print job posting options.
- The platform offers both print and online job posting options, as well as bulk posting packages.
- The job board attracts a highly defined audience of automotive professionals.
- Jobs are shared to the site's social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- All online job posting packages include a free job advert in the print edition of Automotive News.
- The Premium Job Flash package shares job posts to a partner network of more than 1,000 sites.
- Through its partnership with Hireology, employers have access to prescreened candidates.
- Jobs posted on the Premium Job Flash Package are emailed to more than 100,000 automotive professionals.
- Employers using the Premium Job Flash Package can post a 4-inch print ad in the Automotive News classified section for free.
- The site allows employers to post jobs in various countries, including Canada, Europe, and China.
- Employers can browse the platform's resume database.
- Daily and weekly job alerts are sent to candidates.
- Employers can choose between different currencies when choosing job posting options for various countries.
- The site does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers can only change the site's pricing currency from U.S. dollars to another unit if they create an account.
- Although the job post goes live within an hour of posting, it can take up to 24 hours for all of the possible keyword combinations to be entered into the site's search system.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Automotive News' job board.
How to Post a Job on Automotive News:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Automotive News.
Posting a job on Automotive News.
Navigate to the jobs page.
On the Automotive News jobs page, select "JOBS" in the top menu bar.
Click on "POST A JOB."
You'll find this button in the middle of Automotive News' jobs page, under the heading "Looking for qualified candidates?"
Select a job posting package.
Scroll down and select your preferred job posting package from the options available. Click "GET STARTED" or "BUY" depending on the package chosen.
You have the option to change the currency once you're logged in to your employer account.
Create an employer account.
You'll be asked to log in or create an account. New users can fill in the registration form with their personal information, company details, and a password. Once you're done, click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
You can then log in to your account.
Fill in the job posting form.
To start the job posting process, click on "POST A JOB" in the right-hand corner. Then, fill in the online form with your job vacancy details, such as the job description and location. Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE."
To add any upgrades to your job post, tick the applicable boxes and click on "Add Upgrades."
To add a job post to Automotive News' print publication, tick the applicable boxes and click on "Next Step." If you'd like to skip the process, select "No Thanks - Continue to Checkout."
Add your billing information.
Fill in the online form by adding your payment details. Once you're done, click on "Pay by Credit Card."
Once your payment is processed, your job post will go live.
Automotive News vs. AUTOjobs.com:
AUTOjobs.com is a job site for the U.S. and Canada, while Automotive News has a global reach. The latter's job posts start at $399.00 and are more costly than AUTOjobs.com's, whose pricing starts at $175.00 per post. AUTOjobs.com shares jobs on Twitter, while premium job posts on Automotive News are shared to over 1,000 sites.
Automotive News vs. Auto Job Central:
Auto Job Central connects employers in the U.S. with skilled technicians in the auto industry, while Automotive News has a global reach and serves the wider automotive industry. A basic job post on Auto Job Central is more affordable than the same offering on Automotive News. Auto Job Central reposts job ads on Automotive News.
Automotive News vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job posting site that serves the global job market and is the more affordable option. Although Automotive News also has a global reach, the site specializes in posting automotive jobs, which might be the better option for automotive employers wanting to hire qualified candidates faster.
What is Automotive News?
Automotive News is a print and online publication that hosts an automotive job board that connects employers with job seekers in the automotive sectors of the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Automotive News?
Automotive News' pricing starts at $399.00 for a single 30-day job posting. The site also offers print job advertising options, a premium job posting option, and bulk job posting packages.
How do I create an Automotive News account?
- Navigate to Automotive News' home page.
- Click on "Jobs."
- Click "Sign-in or Create Account" and select "Employer."
- Fill in the online registration form and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
How do I delete a job post on Automotive News?
On your dashboard, click on "Active Jobs" and select "delete" next to the job you'd like to remove.