Single 30 Day Job Posting
30 Day Job Flash Package
30 Day Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
5 Pack of Job Postings
Two Inch Boxed Print Ad
Four Inch Boxed Print Ad
Eight Inch Boxed Print Ad
Single Resume Purchase
*There are several job posting upgrades available at checkout.
Automotive News is a publication that features an online job board employers can use to recruit top talent in the global automotive industry. The site allows employers to post vacancies in vehicle manufacturing, equipment supply, motor dealership, and related industry sectors.
Automotive News gives employers access to a network of more than 30,000 automotive professionals. Compared to other local automotive job boards, the site is well-priced and offers a variety of hiring services, such as exposure on partner sites, social media promotion, and print job posting options.
- Automotive News attracts a highly defined audience of automotive professionals.
- The platform offers both print and online job posting options for maximum visibility.
- There are bulk job posting packages available for companies hiring multiple candidates.
- Top job categories include mechanic, automotive technology, driving, and management roles.
- The site allows employers to post jobs in various countries, including the U.S., Canada, Germany, and China.
- Listings are shared to the site's social media channels and a partner network of more than 1,000 sites.
- All online job posting packages include a free job advert in the print edition of Automotive News.
- Employers can access the platform's resume database to connect with candidates.
- Jobs posted with the "Premium Job Flash Package" are emailed to more than 100,000 job seekers.
- Automotive News does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers can only change the site's currency from U.S. dollars to another unit if they create an account.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools and applicant tracking.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Automotive News' job board.
How to Post a Job on Automotive News:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Automotive News.
Posting a Job on Automotive News.
Navigate to Automotive News' home page.
From the home page, click on "JOBS" in the top menu bar.
Click on "POST A JOB."
You'll find this button in the middle of the screen under the heading "Looking for qualified candidates?"
Select a job posting package.
Select your preferred job posting package and click on "GET STARTED" or "BUY," depending on the plan.
You have the option to change the currency once you're logged in to your employer account.
Create an employer account.
You'll be asked to log in or create an account. New users can fill in the registration form with their personal information, company details, and a password. Once you're done, click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
You can then log in to your account.
Create your job post.
On the next page, click on "POST A JOB" in the right-hand corner.
Make sure you've selected the correct job posting plan and scroll down to fill out the job posting form.
Add information about the listing you'd like to post, such as the job title, description, and location.
Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE."
To add any upgrades to your job post, check the applicable boxes and click on "Add Upgrades."
To add a job post to Automotive News' print publication, check the applicable boxes and click on "Next Step."
If you'd like to skip the upgrade process altogether, click on "No Thanks - Continue to Checkout."
Add your billing information.
Ensure you've selected the correct job posting package. Enter your credit card details and click on "Pay by Credit Card," or select the "PayPal Checkout" option.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live.
Automotive News vs. AUTOjobs.com:
While AUTOjobs.com serves the U.S. and Canada, Automotive News has a global reach. The latter site's pricing starts at $399.00, which is more costly than AUTOjobs.com, as their pricing starts at $175.00 for a two-week posting. AUTOjobs.com shares jobs on Twitter, while premium job posts on Automotive News are shared with over 1,000 sites.
Automotive News vs. Auto Job Central:
Auto Job Central connects employers in the U.S. with skilled technicians in the auto industry. In comparison, Automotive News has a global reach and serves the wider automotive industry. A basic job post on Auto Job Central costs $149.00 per post, while Automative News charges $399.00 per post.
Automotive News vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job posting site that serves the international job market and has both free and paid plans. Although Automotive News costs $399.00 per post, but the site also has a global reach and primarily advertises automotive jobs, which might be the better option for automotive employers wanting to hire qualified candidates faster.
What is Automotive News?
Automotive News is a print and online publication that hosts an automotive job board that connects employers with job seekers in the automotive sectors of the U.S. and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Automotive News?
Automotive News' pricing starts at $399.00 for a single 30-day job posting. The site also offers print job advertising options, a premium job posting option, and bulk job posting packages.
How do I create an Automotive News account?
- Navigate to Automotive News' home page.
- Click on "Jobs."
- Click on "Sign-in or Create Account" and select "Employer."
- Fill out the online registration form and click on "CREATE MY ACCOUNT."
How do I delete a job post on Automotive News?
From your dashboard, click on "Active Jobs" and select "delete" next to the job you'd like to remove.