Single Resume Purchase
30 Day Job Posting
30 Day Job Flash Package
30 Day Premium Job Flash Package
30 Day Job Posting + Automotive Job Board Network
Ultimate Recruitment Package
5 Pack of 30 Day Job Postings
Established in 2017, Auto Job Central is a no-frills job board that connects employers with skilled technicians and professionals in the automotive industry. The site features a number of job posting packages that are competitively priced, as well as a resume database.
- The site is a niche job board dedicated to the automotive industry and has a large pool of job seekers.
- The site features a variety of job posting packages to suit various recruitment needs.
- Their premium packages distribute job ads to thousands of automotive professionals via targeted emails.
- Job posts are distributed to partner job boards, including the Automotive News and Tire Industry Association, with the network packages.
- The site features a resume database for employers to browse through.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site does not offer applicant tracking or candidate management tools.
- Job posts are not shared on any social media networks.
We were unable to find any online reviews for Auto Job Central at this time.
How to Post a Job on Auto Job Central:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Auto Job Central.
Posting a Job on Auto Job Central.
Navigate to the Auto Job Central home page.
From the Auto Job Central home page, go to the "Employers" tab under the logo and click on "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create your account.
Log in to your account.
On the next page, click "Continue." You'll then be prompted to log in to your account. Enter your email address and password, then click "Log Into My Account."
Create your job post.
Select a pricing package and create your job post by filling in the online form with the details of your vacancy.
Review your job post.
Click on "Preview" toward the bottom of the page to review your job post for inaccuracies. Once you're happy with your ad, click "Post Job."
You can change any details of your job post by clicking "Edit."
Try Betterteam's job description template to help you structure your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and enter your billing information. You can pay by credit card, check, or through PayPal.
Once the payment is complete, your job ad will be processed and appear on the Auto Job Central website.
Auto Job Central vs. Find A Wrench:
Like Auto Job Central, Find A Wrench is a specialist job board for the automotive industry. Find A Wrench offers a free job posting option, which is great for employers on a tight budget. However, Auto Job Central features far more package options and shares job posts to their network of automotive job boards.
Auto Job Central vs. AUTOjobs.com:
AUTOjobs.com and Auto Job Central are both niche job boards that cater to employers and job seekers in the automotive industry. They both feature comparable pricing packages, but AUTOjobs.com offers job listings for up to six months, compared to the 30-day maximum with Auto Job Central.
Auto Job Central vs. Automotive News:
Both Automotive News and Auto Job Central offer substantial recruitment services, including targeted emails, a large pool of automotive professionals, and job ad distribution to partner sites. Automotive News is more expensive but offers greater exposure through their network and social media platforms.
What is Auto Job Central?
What does it cost to post a job on Auto Job Central?
Auto Job Central's pricing starts from $149.00 for a 30-day job post. The platform has a range of job posting packages to suit your recruitment needs, including premium options and job bundle packages.
How do I create an account on Auto Job Central?
- Go to the Auto Job Central home page.
- Click on "My Account" from the drop-down menu under the "Employers" tab.
- Fill in the online form with your details and click "Create My Account."
How do I delete a job post on Auto Job Central?
Log in to your account. From your dashboard, find the job ad that you would like to remove and click on "delete."