Free and paid plans.
From $49.00 /yr.
Job ad distribution
Social media sharing
Resume database access
Email and live chat.
Jobisite is both a job board and a job aggregator, giving job seekers the opportunity to find and apply for jobs for free directly on the website. Job seekers can also load their resumes and search for recruiters by name or trade.
For employers, Jobisite offers free job postings as well as paid access to candidate profiles and the resume database. For a monthly or one-off fee, recruiters can post highlighted ads, have their posts shared on social media and other job boards, and receive recruitment assistance.
- The site offers free job postings for recruiters.
- Users are not required to register on the website.
- Jobisite features a comprehensive resume database.
- Employers can message candidates directly.
- Premium jobs are indexed by popular job aggregators.
- Jobisite is partnered with leading job boards, including Indeed and SimplyHired.
- Email alerts are sent to thousands of registered users.
- Job postings are promoted on social media.
- The site requires only a one-off payment for lifetime access to premium postings.
- The free plan offers limited access to resumes and candidate profiles.
- The user interface is not very intuitive.
- Jobisite does not offer customer support over the phone.
We only found three reviews on Trustpilot, which resulted in an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. While two reviewers praised the customer support and the site's features, one reviewer expressed that the site was spammy.
Post jobs for free with limited profile views.
Premium Job Post*
One basic job listing with job ad distribution, social sharing, and full resume database access.
Unlimited premium job listings, job board sharing, and full resume access.
Unlimited premium job listings, job board sharing, view and message candidates.
*Jobisite is currently running a discount on its Premium Job Post plan, with the original price standing at $50.00 per post. It's unclear when the discount will come to a close.
Jobisite vs. Indeed:
Compared to Indeed, Jobisite is hardly known and attracts very little traffic. The site is also not the most user-friendly. Indeed, on the other hand, has an attractive interface, is easy to use, and offers job seekers and employers exceptional value with a wide array of useful tools and resources.
Jobisite vs. JobInventory.com:
JobInventory.com, like Jobisite, is a free job posting portal, but it does not offer sponsored posts. Compared to Jobisite, JobInventory.com has very little to offer, with its site lacking a resume database, social media sharing, and sponsored posts. However, both competitors offer job syndication to boost exposure.
Jobisite vs. LinkedIn:
As the best-known and largest global social networking site for professionals, LinkedIn has much more to offer employers and job seekers than Jobisite. Although Jobisite offers free job postings, it falls short on user experience, potential reach, and added value.