Wisestep is a highly versatile recruitment platform that helps everyone from small businesses to large corporations fill their job vacancies through their data-driven software. Job postings are shared to additional job boards including Indeed, Monster, and CareerBuilder, giving job posts maximum exposure to potential candidates.
- Free and paid job posting options.
- User-friendly and intuitive platform.
- Employers can post unlimited jobs for free.
- Job posts are shared to different job boards including Indeed, Learn4Good, and Ladders.
- Integration with job boards and social media platforms.
- Sophisticated ATS with email integration, automatic vacancy postings, and candidate tracking.
- Chrome extension that helps build a talent pool through candidate information autocapture.
- Algorithmic candidate search that ranks candidates by quantified relevance.
- Real-time performance analytics with actionable insights for better recruiting decisions.
- Limited functionality is available with the free pricing plan.
- Not a traditional job board.
- Job listings are only visible on the Wisestep company profiles.
- Job seekers need an account to view company profiles.
We were unable to find any reviews at this time.
How to Post a Job on Wisestep:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Wisestep.
Posting a Job on Wisestep.
Navigate to the Wisestep homepage.
From the Wisestep home page, enter your work email and click on the "Get Started for Free" button just left of center in the middle of the screen.
Sign in or create an account.
Create your workspace.
Follow the onscreen prompts to set up your Wisestep profile and click "Create Workspace." Once your profile has been created, click "Open Workspace" on the far right of the screen and follow the on-screen prompts. Click "Continue to Dashboard" when you are complete.
Create your job post.
On your dashboard, click on "Post a Job." Follow the onscreen prompts, and fill in the job posting form.
Post your job.
Once you have completed the job post form, click on "Create Job" at the bottom right of the page. Your job is now live. You can share your post to additional job boards on the premium plan.
Wisestep vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is an international professional network that allows more budget control through their pay-per-click model. Wisestep only offers set paid packages, including a free option, but the site has a host of resources including real-time analytics, an applicant tracking system, and a sophisticated employee referral program.
Wisestep vs. Ladders:
Ladders caters to U.S. and Canadian professionals looking for positions that pay more than $100k+, while Wisestep has no restrictions and caters to a wide range of positions. Both platforms offer free job posting options, but Wisestep's paid packages options are more affordable than Ladders'.
Wisestep vs. Jobvertise:
Both Jobvertise and Wisestep have similar job posting features and both job boards offer free and job posting packages. Wisestep offers greater resources compared to Jobvertise, including an applicant tracking system, real-time performance analytics, and a more modern and user-friendly interface.
How much does it cost to post a job on Wisestep?
Wisestep offers a free plan and paid options that range from $39.00 to $79.00 per month.
How can I edit a Wisestep job posting?
To edit your Wisestep job postings, just log into your account and select the posting you would like to edit. You can update the information at any time.
How can I delete a Wisestep job posting?
If you need to manage your Wisestep job postings or delete a posting, log in to your account and select the posting. You can click "Delete" to remove it from the site.
How do I create a Wisestep account?
- Visit Wisestep.
- Click "Sign Up."
- Fill in the online form.