Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
Wisestep is a highly versatile recruitment platform that helps everyone from small businesses to large corporations fill their job vacancies through their data-driven software. Listings are shared to additional job boards including Indeed, Monster, and CareerBuilder, giving job posts maximum exposure to potential candidates.
The platform offers a free 7-day trial for employers to try out their services, which include unlimited job postings, candidate management, real-time analytics, and account setup support.
- Wisestep features a user-friendly and intuitive website.
- Employers can post unlimited jobs.
- Listings are shared to different job boards, such as Indeed and Ladders for increased visibility.
- The site offers integration with job boards and social media platforms.
- The platform has a sophisticated ATS with email integration, automatic vacancy postings, and candidate tracking.
- Employers can use the Chrome extension to help build a talent pool through candidate information auto-capture.
- The site's algorithmic candidate search ranks candidates by quantified relevance.
- Employers can use real-time performance analytics with actionable insights to make better recruiting decisions.
- Limited functionality is available with the free pricing plan.
- Wisestep is not a traditional job board.
- Job seekers need an account to view company profiles.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Wisestep.
How to Post a Job on Wisestep:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Wisestep.
Posting a job on Wisestep.
Go to Wisestep's website.
From the home page, click on the "GET STARTED" button toward the top-right corner.
Create an account.
Add your details to the online form and click on "Sign up."
Activate your account via the link in the activation email from Wisestep.
Log in to you account.
Create your workspace.
Follow the onscreen prompts to set up your Wisestep profile and click "Create Workspace." Once your profile has been created, click "Open Workspace" on the far right of the screen and follow the on-screen prompts. Click "Continue to Dashboard" when you are complete.
Start the job posting process.
On your dashboard, hover over "Jobs" and click on "New Job." You can choose between uploading a pre-written job description, pasting a job description into the form, or posting a listing manually. Select your preferred method to continue.
Create your job post.
If you chose to post your listing manually, fill out the job posting form and once you're done, click on "Create Job."
You'll then be able to select which job boards you'd like your posting to be distributed to.
Wisestep vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a global professional network that allows more budget control through its pay-per-click model. Wisestep only offers set paid packages, including a free trial, but, unlike LinkedIn, the site has a host of resources including real-time analytics, an applicant tracking system, and a sophisticated employee referral program.
Wisestep vs. Ladders:
Ladders caters to U.S. and Canadian professionals looking for positions that pay more than $100k, while Wisestep has no restrictions and caters to a wide range of positions. Wisestep offers both free and paid options with paid plans starting at $25.00 per month. In comparison, a single job post on ladders costs $599.00 without resume acess.
Wisestep vs. Jobvertise:
Both Jobvertise and Wisestep have similar job posting features and both job boards offer free job posting packages. Wisestep offers greater resources compared to Jobvertise, including an applicant tracking system, real-time performance analytics, and a more modern and user-friendly interface.
How much does it cost to post a job on Wisestep?
Wisestep offers a free trial and paid options that start at $20.00 per post, depending on your payment plan.
How can I edit a Wisestep job posting?
To edit your Wisestep job postings, just log into your account and select the posting you would like to edit. You can update the information at any time.
How can I delete a Wisestep job posting?
If you need to manage your Wisestep job postings or delete a posting, log in to your account and select the posting. You can click on "Close Job" to remove it from the site.
How do I create a Wisestep account?
- Visit Wisestep's home page.
- Click on "GET STARTED."
- Fill in the online form and click on "Create Account."