Learn4Good is an education resource hub and job board with listings in 20 different countries. Businesses and recruiters can use Learn4Good to post their open jobs to a categorized job page and list a brief description of the job. Applicants can view all of the relevant information on the job posting and apply to the position through the site.
Learn4Good is one of the most popular education and career-based hubs on the web. It has processed over 3 million international job applications since 2003. Employers can join over 25,000 other businesses in posting categorized employment opportunities and receiving applications from qualified candidates.
All Learn4Good job postings are listed for six months. It offers employers a free 20-credit job listing plan, with paid plans that include access to a resume database and a featured employer profile.
- The site posts job listings in 20 different countries.
- All job ads are listed for six months.
- Includes a renewable, free, 20-credit job listing option.
- The site receives over 10 million unique visitors a year since 2007.
- Employment opportunities are categorized by job ID, location, company, business, and sector.
- Includes customized candidate filters and applicant matching.
- Receive applications from qualified candidates.
- Includes an ULTRA plan that allows you to post 1000 jobs.
- Paid plans allow bulk job posting and job aggregation.
- The number of resume views are limited on all plans.
- The free 20-credit job listing plan can only be renewed after a six-month period.
- The free job plan offers no resume searches or featured employer profiles.
No Learn4Good user reviews were found. You can find testimonials on their CEO's LinkedIn page..
How to Post a Job on Learn4Good:
- Navigate to https://www.learn4good.com.
- Click "Advertise" on the Learn4Good home page.
- Click on "Post Jobs" near the middle of the page.
- Register your business.
- Confirm registration through your email.
- Click "Post a Job" on the sidebar when you are logged into your new account.
- Enter all of the job information and click "Save & Post" at the bottom of the form.
How to Search Resumes for Free on Learn4Good:
- Navigate to learn4good.com.
- Select the country in which you would like to search for resumes.
- Type in a skill or profession in the search bar.
- Select an employment category.
- Select your state and city in the drop-down list.
- Select an education level in the drop-down list.
- Click "Search CVs."
Learn4Good vs. SchoolSpring:
Where SchoolSpring is an educational job board, Learn4Good is a total resource hub for educators as well as an international job board. Learn4Good also offers a free plan whereas SchoolSpring's pricing starts at $250.00 for a single job posting.
Learn4Good vs. Teach Away:
Teach Away and Learn4Good are both job boards for educators but Teach Away caters to teachers who are looking for job opportunities abroad. Compared to Teach Away, Learn4Good offers a wider network of qualified candidates as well as a free posting plan.
Learn4Good vs. TeachingJobs.com:
Learn4Good and TeachingJobs.com are similar in that they are both job boards for teachers in the U.S. TeachingJobs.com has a dedicated section for science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) teachers. To post a job on TeachingJobs.com, pricing starts at $100.00 per post, whereas Learn4Good offers a free plan.
Number of Employees
23 Cassian Court South, Royal Canal Park, Dublin 15, Ireland
What is Learn4Good?
Learn4Good is a leading education and career-based site with over 10 million visitors a year. It features an international job board where job-seekers can upload their resumes and apply for positions for free. Employers can opt for free or paid job listing plans.
How much does it cost to post a job on Learn4Good?
Learn4Good's free job listing option does not charge you for your first 20 job posts, provided they are listed within a 6-month period. For additional paid job listing options, pricing ranges from $59.00 to $199.00.
Does Learn4Good accept job feeds?
Yes, Learn4Good does accept job feeds and their preferred method for receiving automated job feeds is via an XML formatted document. You can contact Learn4Good for more information.
How do I create a Learn4Good account?
You can register an account by going to learn4good.com and clicking on "Advertise." Then, click on "Post Jobs" near the middle of the page. This will take you to a new page where you will be guided through the registration process.
How can I edit a Learn4Good job posting?
To edit Learn for Good job postings, just log on to your account, click "My Jobs/Edit" and then select the job post you would like to edit.
How long will my job post stay on Learn4Good's website?
Your job post will be visible on Learn4Good's website for 6 months before expiring unless otherwise specified when creating or editing the job posting.
How can I delete a Learn4Good job posting?
If you would like to delete one of your Learn4Good postings, just click "My Jobs/Edit," select the posting, and then select "Delete."
Can I search resumes free on Learn4Good?
Yes, you can search resumes for free by job type, location, and employment category.