Learn4Good is one of the most popular education and career-based hubs on the web. It has processed over 3 million international job applications since 2003. Employers can join over 25,000 other businesses in posting categorized employment opportunities and receiving applications from qualified candidates.
All Learn4Good job postings are listed for six months. It offers employers a free 20-credit job listing plan, with paid plans that include access to a CV database and featured employer profiles. Learn4Good also features a dedicated local site that offers a U.K. school search directory.
- All job ads are listed for six months.
- There is a renewable, free 20-credit job listing option.
- The site receives over 10 million unique visitors a year.
- There is a dedicated U.K. site with a school search directory for public schools, private schools, courses, and universities.
- Employers can search the platform's CV database for suitable candidates.
- Around 11.3% of the job board's website traffic comes from the U.K.
- Employment opportunities are categorized by job ID, location, company, business, and sector.
- The platform offers employer branding, customized candidate filters, and applicant matching.
- Paid plans allow bulk job posting and job aggregation.
- Job posting can only be done on the main site.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The free plan does not include CV search or employer branding tools.
- The free 20-credit job listing plan can only be renewed after a six-month period.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Learn4Good. However, there are testimonials on their CEO's LinkedIn page.
How to Post a Job on Learn4Good:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Learn4Good.
Posting a job on Learn4Good.
Click on "Jobs."
You'll find this on the left side in the top banner on the Learn4Good U.K. home page. This link will take you back to the main site.
Click on "+Register."
You'll find a red "+Register" in the menu bar of the home page.
Register as an employer.
From your registration screen, click on the blue "Register - Employer" button towards the top-right.
Complete the registration form.
Fill out all the fields on the registration form, such as business name, location, admin email, website URL, company description, and more. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, then click on the blue "Send My Email" button at the bottom of the form.
Create and post your job ad.
Once you've registered, you should be able to sign in and start posting jobs on Learn4Good. Upon logging in, you will be directed to the form that allows you to post a job. Enter all the details of your job here. Once you've completed the form, click on "Save & Post Job."
Learn4Good vs. Teach Away:
Learn4Good and Teach Away are both job boards for educators, but Teach Away caters to teachers in any English-speaking country in search of an ESL job abroad. Few U.K.-based jobs are actually posted on the site. Compared to Teach Away, Learn4Good offers a wider network of qualified candidates, as well as a free posting plan.
Learn4Good vs. Serious Teachers:
Unlike Learn4Good, Serious Teachers is a TEFL job board that is used by teachers in any English-speaking country to find English jobs abroad. It is not actually used to post jobs for English-speaking countries like Learn4Good is. Learn4Good also offers a full resource hub, whereas Serious Teachers only offers information on ESL courses.
Learn4Good vs. Indeed:
While Learn4Good is a niche job board, Indeed is a well-known general job board. Both sites cater to an international audience and offer free posting options, as well as sponsored plans. However, Indeed gives employers the option to set a budget for their sponsored posting, whereas Learn4Good charges a flat rate.
What is Learn4Good?
Learn4Good is a leading education and career-based site with over 10 million visitors a year. It features an international job board where employers can connect with job seekers in search of education-related roles.
How much does it cost to post a job on Learn4Good?
Learn4Good's free job listing option does not charge you for your first 20 job posts, provided they are listed within a six-month period. For additional paid job listing options, pricing ranges from US$59.00 to US$199.00.
Does Learn4Good accept job feeds?
Yes, Learn4Good does accept job feeds and their preferred method for receiving automated job feeds is via an XML formatted document. You can contact Learn4Good for more information.
How do I create a Learn4Good account?
- You can register an account by going to learn4good.com and clicking on "Register."
- Then, click on "Register - Employer" at the top right of the page. This will take you to a new page where you will be guided through the registration process.
How can I edit a Learn4Good job posting?
To edit Learn4Good job postings, just log on to your account, click on "My Jobs/Edit," and then select the job post you would like to edit.
How long will my job post stay on Learn4Good's website?
Your job post will be visible on Learn4Good's website for 6 months before expiring unless otherwise specified when creating or editing the job posting.
How can I delete a Learn4Good job posting?
If you would like to delete one of your Learn4Good postings, just click on "My Jobs/Edit," select the posting, and then click on "Delete."
Can I search for CVs for free on Learn4Good?
Yes, you can search CVs for free by job type, location, and employment category.