Jobsgopublic does not readily disclose its pricing online. For more information about recruitment services and advertising packages, interested users should contact the company through its online contact form, by phone, or via email.
Established in 1999, Jobsgopublic was the U.K.'s first job board to focus exclusively on careers in the public sector. The organization offers comprehensive recruitment tools and features, including its "Tri-Search" candidate sourcing service, an integrated applicant tracking system, and a recruitment analytics tool.
Although the platform does not disclose its pricing online, the organization has over 20 years of experience in public sector recruiting and has won awards for their services.
- The platform is a niche job board that is dedicated to careers in the public sector.
- Their "Boosted Listing" service ensures that job posts appear within the top three positions of the relevant searches.
- The organization employs professional copywriters to create targeted emails which are sent to their candidate database.
- The platform offers employers access to a network of over 180,000 candidates.
- The organization offers helpful recruitment tools such as an integrated applicant tracking system and analytics.
- Jobssgopublic does not disclose its pricing online.
- Employers interested in posting jobs need to contact the team for assistance.
- The platform's reach is limited to the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobsgopublic. In 2019, JGP Resourcing won the PPMA Award for Best Social Media Recruitment Campaign for their work with Southwark Council.
How to Post a Job on Jobsgopublic:
Jobsgopublic does not offer employers an online job posting service. In order to post a job, companies need to get in touch with the organization and speak with a recruitment consultant. Clients can book a consultation through the online contact form, by phone, or via email.
Jobsgopublic vs. Prospects:
Prospects is one of the U.K.'s top graduate recruitment platforms, while Jobsgopublic focuses on careers in the public sector. Although Prospects may be a good option for public sector employers, the site is aimed more at entry-level positions. Therefore, Jobsgopublic may be the better option for employers looking to fill more experienced roles.
Jobsgopublic vs. Planning Resource:
Planning Resource is a niche job board for town planning and similar industries in the U.K. While some of these sectors overlap with Jobsgopublic's target market, it has a more niche focus on public sector positions. However, employers are able to post jobs directly to the site, a feature that Jobsgopublic lacks.
Jobsgopublic vs. Find a Job:
Find a Job is a job board run by the U.K. government. The service is completely free, whereas Jobsgopublic does not disclose its pricing online. Find a Job is also a general job board that accepts listings from all industries. Jobsgopublic is a specialized job board and therefore a more suitable option for employers hiring in the public sector.
What is Jobsgopublic?
Jobsgopublic is the first of four job boards owned and run by JGP Resourcing. The platform was the U.K.'s first job posting site dedicated to public sector careers and offers comprehensive recruitment tools and hiring services for jobs in government, education, charity, and development, among other sectors.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobsgopublic?
How do I create an account on Jobsgopublic?
- Go to the JGP account page.
- Click on "Register now."
- Enter your details and select "Register."