From £600.00 /post.
Job post duration
Social media promotion
Phone and email.
Established in 1999, Jobsgopublic was the U.K.'s first job board to focus exclusively on careers in the public sector. The organization offers comprehensive recruitment tools and features, including an integrated applicant tracking system and a recruitment analytics tool. However, with advertising rates starting at £600.00, it is rather costly.
- The platform is dedicated to careers in the public sector.
- Nonprofit organizations receive a discounted rate on job posts.
- The Boosted Listing service ensures that job posts appear within the top three positions of the relevant searches.
- The organization employs professional copywriters to create targeted emails that are sent to their candidate database.
- The platform gives employers access to a network of over 180,000 candidates.
- Listings can be shared on the site's social media pages and added to its weekly job bulletin email for increased visibility.
- The organization offers helpful recruitment tools, such as an integrated applicant tracking system and analytics.
- Employers interested in posting jobs need to contact the team for assistance.
- The platform's reach is limited to the U.K.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobsgopublic.
Hard to Fill Roles
Contact for quote.
*Nonprofit organizations receive a discounted rate on job posts.
Jobsgopublic vs. Prospects:
Prospects is one of the U.K.'s top graduate recruitment platforms, while Jobsgopublic focuses on careers in the public sector. Although Prospects may be a good option for public sector employers, the site is aimed more at entry-level positions. Prospects charges £350.00 +VAT per post while Jobsgopublic's pricing starts at £600.00.
Jobsgopublic vs. Planning Jobs:
Planning Jobs is a niche job board for town planning and similar industries in the U.K. While some of these sectors overlap with Jobsgopublic's target market, it has a more niche focus on public sector positions. Planning Jobs charges £1,495.00 +VAT per post while Jobsgopublic charges upwards of £600.00 to advertise on the site.
Jobsgopublic vs. Find a job:
Find a job is a job board run by the U.K. government. The service is completely free, whereas Jobsgopublic's pricing starts at £600.00 per post. Find a job is also a general job board that accepts listings from all industries. Jobsgopublic is a specialized job board and therefore a more suitable option for targeted hiring efforts.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobsgopublic?
Jobsgopublic's pricing starts at £600.00 per job post.
How do I create an account on Jobsgopublic?
- Go to the JGP account page.
- Click on "Register now."
- Enter your details and select "Register."