From £1,495.00 +VAT /post.
Applicant tracking options
CV database access
Phone and email.
Planning Jobs is a niche job board that allows employers to post vacancies, promote their company brand, and search proactively for skilled candidates within the site's extensive CV database. Thanks to its variety of feature-rich job posting plans, the platform is a valuable resource for users in search of advanced hiring tools.
While the platform's primary features, such as social media promotion, email alerts, and CV database access, are only accessible through separate plans, it does offer employers the boost they need to connect with local job seekers faster.
- The platform offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can add their company logo and profile to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- There are discounted bulk job posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- Vacancies are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts for added reach.
- The Premium Listing option adds job posts to a highlighted box in job search results for better visibility.
- The platform offers High Impact job posting packages that include enhanced listings, sponsored keywords, and auto-refreshes.
- Employers can access an extensive candidate database and download CVs.
- The Talent Finder Solutions plans are targeted toward finding and hiring graduates, team managers, and director-level talent.
- All of Planning Jobs' sponsored plans include "Auto Refresh", which bumps listings to the number one spot every five days.
- The dashboard is easy to navigate and includes standard applicant tracking tools.
- Planning Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Only the costlier packages include social media promotion.
- The platform lacks candidate matching tools.
- Compared to local competitors, such as The Planner Jobs and Town Planning Jobs, Planning Jobs is costlier.
- Only recruiters can access the CV search option.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Planning Jobs.
*There are several Talent Finder Solutions and discounted bulk job posting packages available.
Planning Jobs vs. The Planner Jobs:
The Planner Jobs is more affordable than Planning Jobs, with the former's prices starting at £1,205.00 +VAT per post. Additionally, The Planner Jobs includes similar features to Planning Jobs, including CV database access. Although the pricing for posts on Planner Jobs starts at £1,495.00 +VAT, the platform's social media tools are more extensive.
Planning Jobs vs. Town Planning Jobs:
Town Planning Jobs stands out for its affordable plans, which start at £395.00 +VAT per post. In comparison, Planning Jobs' plans start at £1,495.00 +VAT per post. However, despite offering applicant tracking and featured listings, Town Planning Jobs is not as feature-rich as its competitor, with Planning Jobs boasting similar features and more.
Planning Jobs vs. RIBA Jobs:
While RIBA Jobs caters to the architecture job market, Planning jobs advertises various town planning and architecture roles, reaching a wider audience. However, RIBA Jobs is the more affordable site, charging £243.75 +VAT for a member post and £375.00 +VAT for a nonmember post, while the former charges £1,495.00 +VAT for a branded listing.