EnvironmentalJobs does not publicly disclose its pricing on their website. To find out about job posting packages, get in touch with them by telephone at 00353 1 678-8590 or via email at email@example.com.
EnvironmentalJobs offers extensive job post distribution through its network of partner sites, social media channels, weekly newsletters, and targeted emails. As part of the GreenJobs Network, EnvironmentalJobs gives employers access to a large pool of environmental professionals across the U.K.
- EnvironmentalJobs is a niche job posting site that caters specifically to the U.K.'s environmental industry.
- The site receives thousands of visits each month.
- EnvironmentalJobs shares job ads to other GreenJobs network websites, including ConservationJobs and RenewableEnergyJobs.
- The site automatically distributes job adverts to partner job boards such as Jora, LinkedIn, and JobisJob, through their Talent Finder Network.
- The platform showcases job posts in their weekly newsletters, targeted emails, and various social media channels in the GreenJobs Network.
- The platform integrates job distribution and applicant tracking software such as Broadbean and LogicMelon.
- EnvironmentalJobs' proprietary "SmartSearch" technology helps to match job seekers with employers.
- The platform displays purchased job posts for up to six weeks.
- EnvironmentalJobs does not disclose its pricing on their website.
- Employers are unable to post jobs directly to the site and need to contact the EnvironmentalJobs for assistance.
- The organization does not specify its customer support hours online.
We were unable to find any online reviews of EnvironmentalJobs, however, they do have a testimonials page that showcases feedback from a number of satisfied customers.
How to Post a Job on EnvironmentalJobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on EnvironmentalJobs.
Posting a Job on EnvironmentalJobs.
Navigate to the EnvironmentalJobs home page.
From the home page, click on "Employers | Advertise Now" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "Advertise Now."
Register your employer account.
Enter your company details to register your account and click "Submit" toward the bottom of the page once complete.
You can specify the nature of your inquiry by checking the boxes next to the services you are interested in.
Chat to a EnvironmentalJobs consultant.
After you have submitted your inquiry, an EnvironmentalJobs consultant will get in touch with you to discuss your recruitments needs and create your job post.
EnvironmentalJobs vs. Environmentjob.co.uk:
Environmentjob.co.uk has a large audience of some 94,000 subscribers. Both platforms advertise job posts for up to six weeks and distribute listings via targeted emails and social media channels. EnvironmentalJobs' advantage is that it is part of the GreenJobs network that shares job posts to its partner sites, offering employers greater exposure.
EnvironmentalJobs vs. GreenJobs:
EnvironmentalJobs is part of the GreenJobs Network and therefore offers almost identical recruitment services. While GreenJobs hosts a broader range of environmental, conservation, and sustainability jobs, EnvironmentalJobs focuses on careers in the Environmental sector. However, job posts on either platform are distributed to both job boards.
EnvironmentalJobs vs. Environment Jobs:
Like EnvironmentalJobs, Environment Jobs is a specialist job board dedicated to the U.K.'s environmental sector. The platform is affordable, charging £69.00 for a single job post, while EnvironmentalJobs does not disclose its pricing online. Both platforms have high website traffic and share job posts via targeted emails and social media channels.
What is EnvironmentalJobs?
What does it cost to post a job on EnvironmentalJobs?
How do I create an account on EnvironmentalJobs?
- Go to the EnvironmentalJobs home page.
- Click on "Employers | Advertise Now" in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in the registration form and click "Submit."
- A EnvironmentalJobs consultant will contact you.