Established in 2008, GreenJobs an Ireland-based job board and part of the GreenJobs Network that connects employers with job seekers in the conservation, renewable energy, and environmental industries, among others.
The platform offers employers extensive exposure by distributing job ads via their partner sites, weekly newsletters, targeted emails, and social media channels. However, they do not disclose their pricing information on their website.
- GreenJobs is a niche job board dedicated to the green industry sector with thousands of monthly visits.
- Job postings are shared to the GreenJobs network of websites, including ConservationJobs and EnvironmentalJobs.
- Job ads shared to their Talent Finder Network, which includes Jobrapido, LinkedIn, and neuvoo, among others.
- Job postings are distributed via weekly newsletters, targeted emails, and the GreenJobs Network of social media channels.
- The platform is fully integrated with job distribution providers such as Broadbean and idibu.
- The site uses SmartSearch technology to match employers with job seekers.
- Jobs are live for up to six weeks.
- The site does not disclose pricing online.
- Jobs can only be posted by contacting the GreenJobs team.
Reviews of GreenJobs are limited online, but their testimonials page showcases feedback from a variety of satisfied customers.
How to Post a Job on GreenJobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on GreenJobs.
Posting a Job on GreenJobs.
Navigate to the GreenJobs home page.
From the GreenJobs home page, click on "Employers | Advertise Now" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, click on "Advertise Now."
Register your employer account.
Enter your company details to register your account, and click "Submit" toward the bottom of the page once complete.
You can specify the nature of your inquiry by ticking the boxes next to the services that you are interested in.
Chat to a GreenJobs consultant.
After you have submitted your inquiry, a GreenJobs consultant will be in touch with you to discuss your recruitments needs and create your job post.
GreenJobs vs. Environmentjob.co.uk:
Environmentjob.co.uk, like GreenJobs, is an environmental job board. Its reach is limited to the U.K., whereas GreenJobs serves an international audience. Both platforms share job ads via social media and targeted emails, but GreenJobs distributes job ads to partner websites through the GreenJobs Network, offering employers increased exposure.
GreenJobs vs. Conservation Careers:
Both GreenJobs and Conservation Careers are U.K.-based job boards that serve an international audience of employers and job seekers in the environmental sector. Both platforms offer employers similar job posting features and substantial exposure, but GreenJobs lacks the extensive career resources offered by Conservation Careers.
GreenJobs vs. ConservationJobs:
ConservationJobs and GreenJobs are both a part of the GreenJobs Network and offer very similar recruitment services. GreenJobs is the more general of the two platforms, with ConservationJobs having a more specialized focus on conservation and ecological careers. Job posts on either platform are distributed to both job boards.
What is GreenJobs?
What does it cost to post a job on GreenJobs?
How do I create an account on GreenJobs?
- Go to the GreenJobs home page.
- Click on "Employers | Advertise Now" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill in the registration form and click "Submit."
- A GreenJobs consultant will contact you.