Established in 2008, GreenJobs is an Ireland-based job board and part of the GreenJobs Network that helps employers fill their vacancies in the conservation, renewable energy, and environmental industries, among others.
GreenJobs offers employers extensive exposure by distributing job ads via their partner sites, weekly newsletters, targeted emails, and social media channels. However, the job board does not disclose pricing information on their website, making it difficult to gauge their affordability.
- GreenJobs is dedicated to the green industry sector with thousands of monthly visits.
- Listings are shared to the GreenJobs network of websites, including ConservationJobs and EnvironmentalJobs.
- The platform is fully integrated with job distribution providers such as Broadbean and idibu.
- Job ads are shared to the site's Talent Finder Network, which includes Jobrapido, LinkedIn, and Talent.com, among others.
- The site uses SmartSearch technology to match employers with job seekers.
- Job postings are distributed via weekly newsletters, targeted emails, and the platform's social media channels.
- Other services include featured listings and employer branding.
- Jobs are live on the site for up to six weeks.
- GreenJobs' pricing is not readily available on their website.
- Jobs can only be posted by contacting the GreenJobs team.
Reviews of GreenJobs are limited online, but their testimonials page showcases feedback from a variety of satisfied customers.
How to Post a Job on GreenJobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on GreenJobs.
Posting a Job on GreenJobs.
Navigate to the GreenJobs home page.
From the GreenJobs home page, click on "Employers | Advertise Now" in the top-right corner. On the next page, click on "Advertise Now."
Register your employer account.
Enter your company details to register your account, and click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page once complete.
You can specify the nature of your inquiry by ticking the boxes next to the services that you are interested in.
Talk to a GreenJobs consultant.
After you have submitted your inquiry, a GreenJobs consultant will be in touch to discuss your recruitment needs and create your job post.
GreenJobs vs. Environmentjob.co.uk:
Environmentjob.co.uk, like GreenJobs, is an environmental job board. Its reach is limited to the U.K., whereas GreenJobs serves a global audience. Both platforms share listings via social media and targeted emails, but GreenJobs distributes job ads to partner websites through the GreenJobs Network, offering employers increased exposure.
GreenJobs vs. Conservation Careers:
Both GreenJobs and Conservation Careers are U.K.-based job boards that serve an international audience in the environmental sector. Both platforms offer employers similar job posting features and substantial exposure, but GreenJobs lacks the extensive career resources offered by Conservation Careers.
GreenJobs vs. ConservationJobs:
ConservationJobs and GreenJobs are both a part of the GreenJobs Network and offer very similar recruitment services. GreenJobs is the more general of the two platforms, with ConservationJobs having a more specialized focus on conservation and ecological careers. Job posts on either platform are distributed to both job boards.
What is GreenJobs?
What does it cost to post a job on GreenJobs?
How do I create an account on GreenJobs?
- Go to the GreenJobs home page.
- Click on "Employers | Advertise Now" in the top-right corner.
- Fill in the registration form and click on "Submit."
- A GreenJobs consultant will contact you to set up your account.