From £75.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
CV database access
Candidate matching tools
Founded in 2013, Conservation Careers claims to be the world's largest conservation and environmental job board and boasts a range of recruitment features, such as job post syndication to partner websites and social media promotion, and CV database access.
While the platform does not offer a free job posting option, its plans are competitively priced and employers have access to a specialized audience of environmental and conservation professionals.
- The site has over 15,000 conservation jobs, volunteer, and internship positions currently being advertised.
- Employers can select the level of job seekers they are looking to hire, including early-, mid-, and senior-level positions.
- The site provides additional career support for employers, including application reviews.
- Conservation Careers allows job seekers to search for positions by keyword, location, and category.
- The site provides additional resources such as guides, videos, and advice.
- Employers' job posts can reach up to 700,000 candidates worldwide.
- The site is used by some of the largest conservation organizations in the world, such as the WWF and BirdLife International.
- Conservation Careers promotes jobs via its social media channels and weekly emails.
- The site advertises positions posted through their job board on their partner websites.
- Employers can search the site's CV database for suitable candidates.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Conservation Careers, it has a page of handpicked testimonials on its website with positive reviews of their past placements and job advertising successes.
£449.00 +VAT /yr.
5 Website Postings
5 Broadcast Postings
5 Annual Postings
£1,871.25 +VAT /yr.
*Charities with less than 25 staff members receive a discount on all posting packages.
How to Post a Job on Conservation Careers:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Conservation Careers.
Posting a job on Conservation Careers.
Go to Conservation Careers' website.
From the home page, click on "Advertise" in the top-right corner.
Select a job posting plan.
Scroll down the page until you find the heading "CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE." Then, click on "Post Listing" under your chosen plan.
Add your listing's details.
Add your email address to the top of the online form and create a password for your account. Then, fill out all the required fields with your job post's details, such as the job title, location, type, and description. Once you're done, click on "PREVIEW."
To save your listing and come back later, click on "SAVE DRAFT."
Preview your listing to ensure all information provided is correct. Then, in the top-right corner, click on "CHOOSE A PACKAGE."
Select your preferred posting package and click on "SUBMIT."
Finalize your order.
To purchase your listing, add your billing information to the online form and click on "PLACE ORDER."
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
Conservation Careers vs. Conservation Jobs:
Conservation Careers and Conservation Jobs have a similar target market and advertises jobs in the conservation sector. Conservation Careers charges £75.00 +VAT per post, a single listing on Conservation Jobs costs £76.30 +VAT. The latter has a free posting plan for volunteer positions, which Conservation Careers lacks.
Conservation Careers vs. Malakye:
Malakye is a job board and networking platform for outdoor and lifestyle jobs in the U.S. and U.K. While both Conservation Careers and Malakye have some overlap, Conservation Careers is more focused on jobs in environmental care. While Conservation Careers charges £75.00 +VAT per post, Malakye has both free and paid plans.
Conservation Careers vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a global job board with a large following and wide reach. Indeed offers both free and paid job posting options but doesn't offer the same amount of targeted job posting perks as Conservation Careers, which advertises job postings through its extensive social network, weekly newsletters, and partner sites.
What does it cost to post a job on Conservation Careers?
Conservation Careers' pricing starts at £75.00 +VAT for a single website posting. The platform also offers up to 25% discount on bulk package purchases.