Social media promotion
Malayke is a niche job board that advertises creative, outdoor, and lifestyle jobs in the U.K. and abroad. Used and trusted by several well-known companies, the platform allows employers to connect with local and international job seekers, network with professionals, and share news about their company.
Being an international job board, the site features jobs based in the U.K., but less than three percent of visitors to the site are from the region. The platform has both free and paid posting plans, but lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Well-established companies, such as RVCA, Billabong, and Yamaha, are registered on Malakye.
- The site is aimed at outdoor, creative, and lifestyle-driven jobs, making it easier to find qualified candidates.
- The platform has over 270,000 candidate profiles.
- Employers can add their company profiles to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- The "Scout" package comes with a free trial and allows employers to message job seekers directly.
- Listings are promoted on the platform's social media pages.
- Employers can connect with both local and international candidates.
- Because Malakye is a niche site, there may be fewer candidates compared to larger, local job boards, such as Reed.co.uk.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Pricing is not made clear until after registration.
- The platform has no dedicated U.K. site.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Malakye.
How to Post a Job on Malakye:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Malakye.
Posting a job on Malakye.
Register an employer account.
Click on the blue "Sign Up" button in the top-right corner of the Malakye home page. This will take you to a new page where you can register an account for free.
Be sure to click on "Create a company profile" to register an employer account.
When registering, you will be taken to a page where you can complete a company profile. You can do this now or skip it and do it later.
Purchase job credits.
From your dashboard, click on the profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select "Job Postings" from the drop-down menu. Then, click on "Post a Job."
Choose between "Company Plans" and "Job Posting Credits." select your preferred package and click on "FREE TRIAL" or "Buy," depending on your choice.
Enter your billing information.
On the next page, enter your billing details and credit card information, and click on "Checkout."
Post a job.
Once you have your job posting credits, you can post your job vacancy. Return to the "Job Postings" page and click on the green "Post a Job" button. Enter your job details and post your ad.
Malakye vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a prominent U.K. job board. The site's pricing starts at £89.00 per post, while Malakye has a free basic plan and several paid posting options, starting at US$100.00 per month. Both sites offer several hiring features, such as employer branding and targeted email alerts, but Reed.co.uk has a larger local reach.
Malakye vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library's pricing starts at £75.00 per post, compared to Malakye's price of US$325.00 for a single listing. Both platforms allow employers to search candidate profiles. In contrast to Malakye, CV-Library has a larger local reach and offers better job promotion options, including email marketing and display advertising.
Malakye vs. Monster:
With both Monster and Malakye, employers can send candidates messages directly and set up job email alerts. A benefit of using Malakye is that you will reach candidates who are more likely to be qualified or suited for your role, compared to a general job board like Monster.
What is Malakye?
Malakye is an online job posting platform that businesses can use to source candidates for vacancies in the outdoor and lifestyle sectors of the U.K. and abroad.
How much does it cost to post a job on Malakye?
Malakye offers a free basic plan and charges US$325.00 for a single posting credit. The more credits you buy, the more of a discount you will get per post.
How can I edit a Malakye job posting?
- Log in to your employer account.
- Select the job posting you want to edit, and make changes to the job details.
- Make sure you save the changes before you exit.
Does Malakye offer assistance with promoting my job post?
No, all jobs posted are listed in order from their date of publishing.
How can I delete a Malakye job posting?
To delete a posting, locate the posting in your list of active jobs and click on "delete" to remove it from the site.
Does Malakye assist employers with candidate interviews?
No, Malakye does not offer assistance for employers regarding candidate interviews.
How do I create a Malakye account?
To create an account where you can manage Malakye job postings, go to Malakye.com and click on "Sign Up."
Do I have to pay to access Malakye's network database?
No, Malakye's network database is completely free.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Malakye?
Malakye is a job board for creative and lifestyle-driven jobs.