Social media promotion
Malayke is a job board that advertises creative, outdoor, and lifestyle jobs in Canada and abroad. Used and trusted by several well-known companies, the platform allows employers to connect with local and international job seekers, network with professionals, and share news about their company.
There are no Malakye offices in Canada, and data shows that a very low percentage of visitors to the site are from Canada, despite there being several local vacancies listed on the job board.
- Well-established companies, such as Nike, Puma, and Harley-Davidson, are registered on Malakye.
- The site is aimed at outdoor, creative, and lifestyle-driven jobs, making it easier to find qualified candidates.
- The platform has over 270,000 candidate profiles.
- Employers can add their company profiles to job posts for increased brand awareness.
- The "Scout" package comes with a free trial and allows employers to message job seekers directly.
- Listings are promoted on the platform's social media pages.
- Employers can connect with both local and international candidates.
- Because Malakye is a niche site, there may be fewer candidates compared to larger, local job boards, such as Jobs.ca.
- Vacancies aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Pricing is not made clear until after registration.
- No French version of the website is available.
- The platform has no dedicated Canadian site.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Malakye.
How to Post a Job on Malakye:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Malakye.
Posting a job on Malakye.
Register an employer account.
Click on the blue "Sign Up" button in the top-right corner of the Malakye home page. This will take you to a new page where you can register an account for free.
Be sure to click on "Create a company profile" to register an employer account.
When registering, you will be taken to a page where you can complete a company profile. You can do this now or skip it and do it later.
Purchase job credits.
From your dashboard, click on the profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select "Job Postings" from the drop-down menu. Then, click on "Post a Job."
Choose between "Company Plans" and "Job Posting Credits." select your preferred package and click on "FREE TRIAL" or "Buy," depending on your choice.
Enter your billing information.
On the next page, enter your billing details and credit card information, and click on "Checkout."
Post a job.
Once you have your job posting credits, you can post your job vacancy. Return to the "Job Postings" page and click on the green "Post a Job" button. Enter your job details and post your ad.
Malakye vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder is a general job board that caters to the local job market. The site offers robust hiring tools, such as candidate matching and applicant tracking system integrations. While Malakye lacks these features, it offers the ability to contact job seekers directly, search the website's database of candidates, and create an employer profile.
Malakye vs. Jobs.ca:
Jobs.ca is a Canadian job posting site with several paid posting packages, which start at C$325.00 per post. The site has smaller niche sites for more targeted advertising, and employers only need one account to post on all sites. Malakye's free basic plan and comprehensive employer pages give the site an edge over Jobs.ca.
Malakye vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is a job board hosted by the Canadian government. It is free to use and has a monthly audience of five million job seekers. No other features are offered, making the site less attractive than Malakye, but it might be the better option for local hiring initiatives.
Jan 01, 2002
1721 Artesia Blvd. E., Manhattan Beach, California 90266, USA
What is Malakye?
Malakye is an online job posting platform that businesses can use to source candidates for vacancies in the outdoor and lifestyle sectors of Canada and abroad.
How much does it cost to post a job on Malakye?
Malakye offers a free basic plan and charges US$325.00 for a single posting credit. The more credits you buy, the more of a discount you will get per post.
How can I edit a Malakye job posting?
- Log in to your employer account.
- Select the job posting you want to edit, and make changes to the job details.
- Make sure you save the changes before you exit.
Does Malakye offer assistance with promoting my job post?
No, all jobs posted are listed in order from their date of publishing.
How can I delete a Malakye job posting?
To delete a posting, locate the posting in your list of active jobs and click on "delete" to remove it from the site.
Does Malakye assist employers with candidate interviews?
No, Malakye does not offer assistance for employers regarding candidate interviews.
How do I create a Malakye account?
To create an account where you can manage Malakye job postings, go to Malakye.com and click on "Sign Up."
Do I have to pay to access Malakye's network database?
No, Malakye's network database is completely free.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Malakye?
Malakye is a job board for creative and lifestyle-driven jobs.